Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I'm sorry, DX, I'm so chuckling right now (in good humor). Then you moved to someplace WHITER (stereotypically).

Of course, I did, too. Moved from Crystal to eventually Minnetonka.
    Oakdale now is less white than coon rapids was in the early 90s.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Minnesota not-so-nice.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...mpression=true

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Get outside any major city and it's Dumplandia all over.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Meh, basically Iowa.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            “Those kids had no business leaving home in the first place,” Brink said. “That’s why we have all these food pantries, because of all these people we are supporting. I have to feed my own kids.”

The dude is a 71 year old Vietnam Vet if he is still paying to feed his kids then he has problems that have nothing to do with immigrants.

Gotta love that the Trumpers sent death threats to a Catholic Priest cause he dared be nice to Immigrants once...just like Jesus. If God exists he hates almost all religious people ESPECIALLY Xtians.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I’m sorry that jackal ever reproduced. His kids would have been better off being raised unaccompanied elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Oakdale now is less white than coon rapids was in the early 90s.
                When you go along 10th St N from Hadley Ave to Centennial, it's not all that white in GDO.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  “Those kids had no business leaving home in the first place,” Brink said. “That’s why we have all these food pantries, because of all these people we are supporting. I have to feed my own kids.”

The dude is a 71 year old Vietnam Vet if he is still paying to feed his kids then he has problems that have nothing to do with immigrants.

Gotta love that the Trumpers sent death threats to a Catholic Priest cause he dared be nice to Immigrants once...just like Jesus. If God exists he hates almost all religious people ESPECIALLY Xtians.
                  This is the politics of this country right now. It's a conflict between the people who see these kids as a strength and an opportunity, and the fact that they came here as a proof of what makes America great, and the people who see them as frightening or dangerous because they're not white and don't come from English-speaking countries.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    This is the politics of this country right now. It's a conflict between the people who see these kids as a strength and an opportunity, and the fact that they came here as a proof of what makes America great, and the people who see them as frightening or dangerous because they're not white and don't come from English-speaking countries.
                    Saw Fences performed at American Players Theater Sunday night. David Alan Anderson just killed the role of Troy, made famous by James Earl Jones and, later, Denzel. It's a period piece, but felt much too relevant, even in this small liberal oasis in the woods. Those people you describe would feel Troy was economically trapped not by his race but by his personal shortcomings. And that he was living in a run-down apartment in a run-down neighborhood in the poor part of a rust belt city, right where he belongs.

The parking lot looked like a Prius dealership.

Comment

Trump Country in Minnesota. Breaking news from Star Tribune.

TODAY: Amid health scare, 750,000 vaping cartridges loaded with potent levels of THC seized in Anoka County
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        When you go along 10th St N from Hadley Ave to Centennial, it's not all that white in GDO.
                        I think that's what I was saying. Or were you agreeing?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          I think that's what I was saying. Or were you agreeing?
                          Agreeing with you, and disagreeing with Brent.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            Agreeing with you, and disagreeing with Brent.
                            And admittedly, I am not familiar with east side outside of stereotypes. I always thought Oakdale...sorry GODDAM OAKDALE, was mostly white. Thought it was a more expensive suburb.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Trump Country in Minnesota. Breaking news from Star Tribune.
                              75,000* (that's still an insane amount lol)

Also I found this hilarious, from the Fox9 article:
                              "While the investigation is ongoing, these type of products are available for purchase in supplier states that have already passed laws legalizing recreational marijuana," the chief said. "If you think this is a problem now, wait until cannabis products become commercially available in Minnesota. This is another example on why we should pause and take our time before passing similar laws in this state. The black market suppliers don't go away when you legalize this type of product."
                              Uhhhh.... the reason it's being sold and bought on the black market here is because it's illegal dumb***. I highly doubt anyone in Denver is buying knock off versions especially after all the recent news coverage.
                              Last edited by trixR4kids; 09-24-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

!Trump County, Maryland.

https://wtop.com/montgomery-county/2...nels-on-homes/

I would prefer incentives rather than mandates. But the government is deep deep Blue and dominated by the nuclear free zone of Tacoma Park.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X