Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Jeff's family history is fascinating. The town of Snowflake, AZ is not named for the white stuff, folks.
    Not that fascinating. Just dopes with money, c.f. Dump et al. Dr. Mrs.' family is related to the Flakes. Quote "what if Al D'Amato was timber instead of potholes" unquote. F-ck them.

A lot of western fortunes are based on squeezing the feds for subsidies for resources while hypocritically screaming about "big gubbmint." Nothing interesting about these people -- just grifters.
    Last edited by Kepler; 08-06-2019, 04:15 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

DC Public Schools have some 'splainin to do,Lucy.

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/dcps-cha...checks-sources
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'd definitely vote for the guy in the green polo.

These two clearly don't understand what being a sanctuary city is. All it means is that illegals can report crimes to or cooperate as a witness with law enforcement. They don't have to flee in fear of being deported. That's it.
        Last edited by state of hockey; 08-07-2019, 12:59 PM.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I'd definitely vote for the guy in the green polo.

These two clearly don't understand what being a sanctuary city is. All it means is that illegals can report crimes to or cooperate as a witness with law enforcement. They don't have to flee in fear of being deported. That's it.
          “You’re in direct violation of being a jacka—“ may be my new favorite phrase.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Seriously. It's not a get away with murder free card.

The whole point is to prevent gangs and organized crime from taking hold in immigrant heavy areas because people become afraid to report things. It's actually fighting against MS-13.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I thought Tuscon was the blue-ish city in Arizona, sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                I thought Tuscon was the blue-ish city in Arizona, sorry for the confusion.
                It is. Everyone's reaction to these two is great.

Notice there's a guy with a banjo in the background. There's a separate Twitter thread regarding him. He's got a great voice.

Tuscon is weird. I kind of like it.
                Last edited by state of hockey; 08-07-2019, 10:50 PM.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

I love how their attitude is to speak louder, because then you know they are correct.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Tuscon is weird. I kind of like it.
                    So it's the new Austin/Portland?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      So it's the new Austin/Portland?
                      I haven't been to Austin but Tucson is definitely trying to be hot, dusty Portland. It has the same vibe. This is a good thing.

Santa Fe is headed there, too, so I assume every state has one. Madison. Des Moines, maybe? In Virginia it's Alexandria but as with San Francisco the big money sours it and makes it hypocritical.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 08-08-2019, 09:49 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        I haven't been to Austin but Tucson is definitely trying to be hot, dusty Portland. It has the same vibe. This is a good thing.

Santa Fee is headed there, too, so I assume every state has one. Madison. Des Moines, maybe? In Virginia it's Alexandria but as with Sam Francisco the big money sours it and makes it hypocritical.
                        I visited the Bay Area quite a bit in the years round 1970. Lived there first half of the 80s. It is a different place from what it was in 1981 and WAY different from 1970. I know most cities have lost their bohemian qualities, but that city was special for it. Lawrence Ferlinghetti no more.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          I visited the Bay Area quite a bit in the years round 1970. Lived there first half of the 80s. It is a different place from what it was in 1981 and WAY different from 1970. I know most cities have lost their bohemian qualities, but that city was special for it. Lawrence Ferlinghetti no more.
                          I never saw SF when it had a soul. My brother says Oakland is now that city. He's lived in the Bay Area for 40 years so he should know.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Santa Fe is headed there, too, so I assume every state has one. Madison. Des Moines, maybe? In Virginia it's Alexandria but as with San Francisco the big money sours it and makes it hypocritical.
                            Ann Arbor for like 50 years, haha.

EDIT: I feel like Grand Rapids is trying to be that, but doesn't have enough D voters.
                            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 08-08-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                              I thought it changed a ton when I went there a year ago from what it was in 2013. So I can't even imagine how different it was back then.

Comment

Duluth.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X