Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: North Dakota? Come On, Ohio Is The Worst State Ever.

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
    Sean Duffy, (R)-Wisconsin is quitting next month as his soon to be born daughter has a heart condition
    I hope she has a long, healthy, happy life as soon as she gets away from him.

He's quitting because he's going to lose in 2020.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Alaska gov has a portrait of...Custer hanging in his office

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Alaska gov has a portrait of...Custer hanging in his office

Uhhhh....

Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ugh. Seems about right for him. Glad the recall effort is going well.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

I'm going to guess/hope that has more to do with the standard Republican attitude of willful ignorance of the facts than it does serious racism.

But given who we're talking about, perhaps not.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              I'm going to guess/hope that has more to do with the standard Republican attitude of willful ignorance of the facts than it does serious racism.

But given who we're talking about, perhaps not.
              I'll bet it's "pwning the libs."

Just imagine a Republican to be a spiteful 14 year old and you can predict 97% of their behavior. They're the dumb kid who thinks he's winning the argument and everybody else is just embarrassed for him.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Michigan State asks judge to dismiss the lawsuits of Nassar victims. This is the second wave of lawsuits.

Good god, SPARTY NO!
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Any higher-ups at MSU who knew about Nassar belong under the prison. They're lucky it's only lawsuits.

Comment

Erasers are much more effective. Trust me on this.

CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Don't do the work? You get a 50. The new math.

@LindsayAWatts: Only on @fox5dc tonight: a @MCPS high school tells teachers they’re no longer allowed to give zeroes, so *even when the student doesn’t complete the work,* they get a 50%.

This goes beyond the school district’s policy of giving students at least 50% just for trying. Thoughts? https://***********/LindsayAWatts/st...052416/photo/1

FYI - MCPS = Montgomery County (MD) Public Schools. My home county.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

@LindsayAWatts: Only on @fox5dc tonight: a @MCPS high school tells teachers they’re no longer allowed to give zeroes, so *even when the student doesn’t complete the work,* they get a 50%.

This goes beyond the school district’s policy of giving students at least 50% just for trying. Thoughts? https://***********/LindsayAWatts/st...052416/photo/1

Yay participation trophies! Every gets some credit!

And we wonder why our country lacks in education.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Yeah that's probably not why lmfao.

Comment

And it's not the kids who whine, either.
                            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                            Patreon for exclusive writing content
                            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                              And it's not the kids who whine, either.
                              Oh it's the parents. Don't get me wrong. "My child is a special flower!"
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

That doesn't surprise me out of Montgomery County.

/opinion provided by a product of Carroll County Public Schools.....I turned out fine, I swear
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G
                                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                                2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X