Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    1. Union
    2. RPI
    3. UAA
    4. Ferris State
    5. SLU(t)

The rest of the lowly 16 will be released tomorrow
    Say what?

Comment

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

I'd like to respectfully nominate the University of Illinois as host institution for all rounds of that other tournament. So much talk and so little action should be rewarded, IMO.
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
        Say what?
        MissThundercat has been in physical therapy and 5-6 minute walks on the treadmill have been exhausting.

6. Sacred Heart
        7. Colgate
        8. Canisius
        9. Merrimack
        10. Daloot
        11. Western Michigan
        12. Lake State
        13. Miami- the one in Ohio
        14. Michigan State
        15. Air Force
        16. UConn

So right now, conference breakdown:

Big 7: 1
        Hockey East: 2
        ECAC: 4
        Nacho: 3
        WCHA: 2
        Atlantic: 4

Could be an AH/ECAC showdown this year in the Futile 4.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
          I'd like to respectfully nominate the University of Illinois as host institution for all rounds of that other tournament. So much talk and so little action should be rewarded, IMO.
          This could be a theme. All the schools who have been profiled as a potential jump to D-1 hockey (Oakland U, Minnesota-Moorhead, St. Thomas, etc.) could be utilized.

Comment

I'm also going to lean on MissT and Fade for their input to the Northern Winter Solstice (NoWinS) midseason tournament field and host location in the coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
              I'm also going to lean on MissT and Fade for their input to the Northern Winter Solstice (NoWinS) midseason tournament field and host location in the coming weeks.
              Topsham plans on a "ring of fire" around the area, along with an airspace ban to prevent onlookers. We're contacting local gas stations about food and stale coffee.

Let's invite Union, Air Force, UAA, and Merrimack.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Topsham plans on a "ring of fire" around the area, along with an airspace ban to prevent onlookers. We're contacting local gas stations about food and stale coffee.

Let's invite Union, Air Force, UAA, and Merrimack.
                Something tells me that if anyone can overcome an airspace ban, it's Air Force.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                  Something tells me that if anyone can overcome an airspace ban, it's Air Force.
                  I was thinking at 0-4, they'd be perfect. But we don't have to invite them. We can invite Bentley or Canisius in their stead.

Comment

,,,We can invite Bentley or Canisius in their stead.
                    Canisius...maybe. But Bentley is a known slayer of Hockey East dragons. Just ask New Hampshire (just last weekend) and Northeastern about that) and thus does not meet the minimum criteria for Other Tournament consideration.

Still pushing Illinois as a Futile Four host institution.

Comment

Canisius...maybe. But Bentley is a known slayer of Hockey East dragons. Just ask New Hampshire (just last weekend) and Northeastern about that) and thus does not meet the minimum criteria for Other Tournament consideration.

Still pushing Illinois as a Futile Four host institution.
                      Both Bentley and Canisius are Bottom Feeders fixtures. Oh, and here, we refer to the NCAAs as "That Other Tournament."

Comment

If Topsham, ME is unable to host, we can host at University of Illinois. Theater/Drama majors can provide "replay," and if Illinois has a choir, they can be music.

Rubber puck on a basketball court?

Comment

1. Union
                          2. RPI
                          3. UAA
                          4. Ferris State
                          5. SLU(t)

The rest of the lowly 16 will be released tomorrow
                          If you replace UAA and FSU by RIT and Clarkson, we could have a Liberty League tourney.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

...Oh, and here, we refer to the NCAAs as "That Other Tournament."
                            I stand corrected (and humbled). Will go stand in the corner as soon as I can find my hairshirt.

Comment

I stand corrected (and humbled). Will go stand in the corner as soon as I can find my hairshirt.
                              You can atone by buying me coffee.

Comment

Nothing weird happened last night... neither Union or Air Force won last night, for example.

Comment

Working...
                                X