Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Why don't we invite UAH, Canisius, St. Cloud, and Vermont?
    Because they all suck.

Oh wait, that's the point. OK, these four will be condemned to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Why don't we invite UAH, Canisius, St. Cloud, and Vermont?
      Bentley must have played their way out by upsetting the Brown Bears 1-0 last night? :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
        Because they all suck.

Oh wait, that's the point. OK, these four will be condemned to it.
        Now we need to find food and beverage providers for this.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Now we need to find food and beverage providers for this.
          They're definitely getting tomalley. The question is do we consider that a drink or a food?

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
            They're definitely getting tomalley. The question is do we consider that a drink or a food?
            I contacted the local Lutheran church for their stale coffee after their coffee hour. We're not going to warm it up at all, and cream and sugar are for winners, so...
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Also, ticapnews told me about Rusty's convenience store. Gave em a call, and they will let us have our choice of whatever they just threw out that week for food.

He also informs me if it's not freezing outside, the "rink" will be slush or just plain water.

I think we'll do what we did last year: I'll take the final if you can do the first round.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                Also, ticapnews told me about Rusty's convenience store. Gave em a call, and they will let us have our choice of whatever they just threw out that week for food.

He also informs me if it's not freezing outside, the "rink" will be slush or just plain water.

I think we'll do what we did last year: I'll take the final if you can do the first round.
                I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                  I'm in.
                  I was also told the local theater troupe can do interpretive replay.

Comment

I have also been informed this rink isn't regulation size, has no boards, nothing to use for goals... it's perfect.

Comment

And Fade, JJM... after what I heard last night on The Point radio... I'm about ready to put NMU on this list.

Comment

And Fade, JJM... after what I heard last night on The Point radio... I'm about ready to put NMU on this list.
                        Happy to ... help?

GFM
                        Geof F. Morris
                        UAH BSE MAE 2002
                        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                          Happy to ... help?

GFM
                          Oh, shush. Enjoy that win. Might be the only one you get all season.

Comment

Oh, shush. Enjoy that win. Might be the only one you get all season.
                            I sure hope not. I thought we had that year back in 13-14.

GFM
                            Geof F. Morris
                            UAH BSE MAE 2002
                            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by gfmorris View Post
                              I sure hope not. I thought we had that year back in 13-14.

GFM
                              9-3 against BG, huh?

I thought UAH beating NMU and the feeling they got from beating NMU would reinforce winning. Apparently, we need to try something else with you, because feeling good from winning is not an adequate reinforcer.

Comment

9-3 against BG, huh?

I thought UAH beating NMU and the feeling they got from beating NMU would reinforce winning. Apparently, we need to try something else with you, because feeling good from winning is not an adequate reinforcer.
                                Well, UAH did have a commanding 3-goal lead for half the game...

Comment

Working...
                                X