Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bottom Feeders 2019-20: Timely Results Are For That "Other" Tournament.

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Nothing weird happened last night... neither Union or Air Force won last night, for example.
    Just curious if there is special consideration for losing games that you probably should have won. After listening to the RIT-Air Force series, Air Force probably should have come away with a win in one of those games. As an RIT fan, I'm glad they didn't.
    2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
    2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
    2010 Frozen Four participant
    2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

You can atone by buying me coffee.
      I will send a K-cup of your choice!
      "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

• Originally posted by komey1 View Post
        Just curious if there is special consideration for losing games that you probably should have won. After listening to the RIT-Air Force series, Air Force probably should have come away with a win in one of those games. As an RIT fan, I'm glad they didn't.
        If I may quote one Dominic Toretto: “It doesn’t matter if you win by inch or a mile.”
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          If I may quote one Dominic Toretto: “It doesn’t matter if you win by inch or a mile.”
          Exactly... my alma mater has scraped it out before with so called "inferior" opposition.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Union beat RPI and SLU(t) beat Bentley.

But when one Bottom Feeder beats another Bottom Feeder, does anyone even care? Of course not.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I don't do weekly MARS until February, but if I had to guess, all that would have happened this week is that Air Force is #1 and now Union is #2. Didn't expect to see an AH and an ECAC team up there so early, especially with UAH and UAA sucking so much, but that's how MARS works. Also, with Union's win over RPI, RPI would stay top 5. Ferris State moves into the 6-10 range.

Comment

Schadenfreude is fun. I'm hoping a Big 7 or Nacho team goes on a 15 or 20 game losing skid.

Comment

Topsham plans on a "ring of fire" around the area, along with an airspace ban to prevent onlookers. We're contacting local gas stations about food and stale coffee.

Let's invite Union, Air Force, UAA, and Merrimack.
                  We don't necessarily have to invite anyone yet. Let's see who really sucks in a month and then humiliate them even more.

Comment

It's a surprise to me that Air Force is this bad. Granted, their first 4 games were against solid OOC games, but that they got swept by RIT (who has been playing well) at home has to be a disappointing start to the season.
                    2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                    2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                    2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                    2010 Frozen Four participant
                    2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

• Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                      We don't necessarily have to invite anyone yet. Let's see who really sucks in a month and then humiliate them even more.
                      We'll have a better idea of who sucks around Thanksgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by John J. MacInnes View Post
                        I think the invitees shouldn't be announced until Christmas Eve, just for the enjoyable chaos of last-minute travel.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          I think the invitees shouldn't be announced until Christmas Eve, just for the enjoyable chaos of last-minute travel.
                          And of course, no air travel. They have to drive.

Comment

And of course, no air travel. They have to drive.
                            That goes without saying.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              That goes without saying.
                              Rickety school buses instead of their team bus?

Comment

Union beat Canisius tonight. oooh. Maybe they'll beat St. Margaret's School for the Blind next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X