Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Overpaying for an asset with a negative cash flow sounds like it’s right up tDon’s alley.
    Definitely won't have a negative cash flow once we sell the rights to start the mining and drilling ops.

Comment

Comment

Greenland: Trump warned that island cannot be bought from Denmark
        But Greenland's government dismissed the idea, saying: "We're open for business, not for sale."

Mr Trump's plans have also been quickly dismissed by politicians in Denmark. "It must be an April Fool's Day joke...but totally out of [season]!" , tweeted former Prime Minister Lars Lokke Rasmussen.
        Greenland Premier Kim Kielsen repeated the comments in a separate statement. "Greenland is not for sale, but Greenland is open for trade and cooperation with other countries, including the USA," he said.

"No thanks to Trump buying Greenland!", she wrote on Twitter, adding that a "better and more equal partnership with Denmark" was the way forward.
        Poul Krarup, editor-in-chief of Greenland's Sermitsiaq newspaper, told the BBC he "couldn't believe" Mr Trump's remarks.

"We'd like to cooperate with the US, no doubt about that, but we are independent and we decide who our friends are."
        "If he is truly contemplating this, then this is final proof, that he has gone mad," foreign affairs spokesman for the populist Danish People's Party, Soren Espersen, told national broadcaster DR.

"The thought of Denmark selling 50,000 citizens to the United States is completely ridiculous."

"Out of all things that are not going to happen, this is the most unlikely. Forget it," Danish Conservative MP Rasmus Jarlov wrote on Twitter.
        Emphasis mine.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          Do you ever laugh or smile? I'd go see a GI doc to see about that corncob stuck up your arse.
          i'm sure he'd laugh at someone that is funny. that's not you though.

Comment

• Can't wait til we get Obama out of there. Then we'll have a president who's respected, and not mocked, by the rest of the world.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Oh look double chin fat **** 300 lb lard fat shamed a protestor tonight at the rally.

Hard days work. Rage tweet while watching fox all day, eat **** food then fire up the nazis at a rally. Rinse, repeat

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...BFYnocOcH_zPh0
              And the fatty that trump fat shamed? A dump supporter

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/08/16/man-trump-mocked-heavyset-his-new-hampshire-rally-appeared-be-trump-supporter/

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Greenland citizens are white.
                most of them (~88%) are Greenlandic Inuit

Comment

My favorite line:
                  "Out of all things that are not going to happen, this is the most unlikely. Forget it," Danish Conservative MP Rasmus Jarlov wrote on Twitter.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    BREAKING: President Trump has reportedly asked aides in private about the possibility of purchasing Greenland, an autonomous Danish territory, for its essential resources and geopolitical importance.
                    He's just planning ahead.

In just 11.5 years (per AOC's prediction), there'll be prime real estate for "Mar-a-lago North at Nuuk, Greenland".
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Do you ever laugh or smile? I'd go see a GI doc to see about that corncob stuck up your arse.
                      All the time. Maybe try saying something mildly amusing and I will see if it moves the needle.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Friday bull**** dump:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/polit...ama/index.html

Washington (CNN)In a speech on Tuesday at Royal Dutch ethane cracker plant northwest of Pittsburgh, President Donald Trump claimed he was the sole president responsible for the plant's existence.
                        "It was the Trump administration that made it possible. No one else. Without us, you would never have been able to do this," he said.

Trump was taking far too much credit.

Facts First: Shell made its final decision to build the plant in June 2016, during Barack Obama's presidency. A federal regulatory commission chaired by a Trump appointee did approve a pipeline that will feed ethane to the plant.

Shell announced the likely site of the plant in 2012. The company revealed in 2015 that it would begin an $80 million environmental remediation project on the site. It issued a June 7, 2016, press release announcing it would proceed with the plant, saying it had made a "final investment decision to build a major petrochemical complex, comprising an ethylene cracker with polyethylene derivatives unit, near Pittsburgh."
                        In 2016, a Shell executive said that the key factors in its decision to build in Pennsylvania were the proximity to low-cost ethane, proximity to customers, and tax incentives from the state government. The story of the plant is a reminder that no matter who is president, they're often a peripheral player in corporate decisions.
                        https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/polit...eck/index.html

CNN)At a campaign rally in New Hampshire on Thursday, President Donald Trump made a handful of false claims, including returning to a claim he's made since the final days of the 2016 campaign.
                        He said he was once named Michigan's "Man of the Year."
                        Sounds impressive, but there is a significant problem here.
                        Facts First: Nobody has been able to find any evidence of Trump receiving such an award.

It is hard to definitively prove that something vague has not happened. So we'll leave open the possibility that Trump is talking about some actual event and that he and his team are just being coy about the details.
                        But neither we nor anyone else has been able to find a single detail. CNN has reached out to the White House and the Trump campaign about the claim, but has not heard back.
                        I like how adamant he is that is was him and only him with the Shell one and then they decide before he's elected.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Here's something maybe Dump can take credit for.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

So gross. Again, I ask, if Obama had done that...

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Friday bull**** dump:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/15/polit...ama/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/16/polit...eck/index.html

I like how adamant he is that is was him and only him with the Shell one and then they decide before he's elected.
                                I love ethylene crackers. A little cheese, and some pepperoni....
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X