Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3233343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

I don't know about this Ngo guy, but I saw the video of the antifa attacking the bus. It wasn't pretty.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    I don't know about this Ngo guy, but I saw the video of the antifa attacking the bus. It wasn't pretty.
    post it up then. From the video shown on the twitter feed, all I saw is a small group of people, 15 maybe, raising their arms and yelling at the people on the buys. Until the people on the bus opened the doors and came out swinging a hammer.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Dismissivness is fine; I just hope that sense of righteousness (which I guess I share) doesn't come at the expense of hard work in the corners, where this game will be won.

Did you go through the full Twitter thread? I'm gonna guess no. You need to go through @ResponsibleLaw's thread.

And you dont know Andy Ngo? He's good friends with your Twitter buddy Jack Posobiec.

The Fascists jumped off the bus after provoking the "antifa," and came out swinging hammers. The "antifa" just threw them back.
    Last edited by aparch; 08-18-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Did you go through the full Twitter thread? The Fascists jumped off the bus after provoking the "antifa," and came out swinging hammers. The "antifa" just threw them back.
    I saw the antifa attacking the bus and swinging the hammer. The general point is antifa (that small group within the larger movement, let me be clear) attacked the bus by taking the verbal bait.

Holler all you want (and everyone was doing that in Portland, obviously the whiteys were shouting their BS, and antifa were calling black cops "race traitors"), and that's all fine and dandy. They have the right to yell that BS.

Don't give in to taking action.
    Last edited by The Rube; 08-18-2019 at 04:44 PM.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

I saw the antifa attacking the bus.
    Yep. Sure looks like "antifa" swung first...

I will agree that some sh**heads took the verbal bait. But why THE. ACTUAL. FU**. do the fascists open their bus door and start swinging hammers?

Who's starting sh**?

I will agree that some sh**heads took the verbal bait. But why THE. ACTUAL. FU**. do the fascists open their bus door and start swinging hammers?

Who's starting sh**?
    And that's my whole point from the beginning. There are some on here who believe that all antifa are angels who would never resort to violence. That's horse hockey.

And this video gets more interesting as it plays out. I will concede that. There's a crapton of angles/etc out there right now.

And that's my whole point from the beginning. There are some on here who believe that all antifa are angels who would never resort to violence. That's horse hockey.

And this video gets more interesting as it plays out. I will concede that. There's a crapton of angles/etc out there right now.
    Guess I don't remember reading much of that.

rock and roller

So when Nazis swing hammers at you, you aren't allowed to fight back?

Real piece of work, you are. Both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    Pretty sure exactly no one said that. Just a way to both sides it

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    There are a couple on here who believe antifa is not violent ever, nope, nosiree, not once, etc. And that is false. It's not the main movement, IMO, it's the outliers.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1162830760815947776

One question: why the hell are you charging the bus? That's just stupid.

Edit: I don't know anything about this account, it popped up on a share or whatever on my feed. It's been re-tweeted I dunno how many times.

rock and roller
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1162830760815947776

One question: why the hell are you charging the bus? That's just stupid.

Edit: I don't know anything about this account, it popped up on a share or whatever on my feed. It's been re-tweeted I dunno how many times.
    Cause the ******** on the bus just swung a hammer at you? Just maybe that was it.

But yeah, both sides are bad.

Why don't you just come out and say you support the white nationalists?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Why don't you just come out and say you support the white nationalists?
    Well, he's sure got a lot of 'em on his Twitter he can source quickly...
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

rock and roller
    Why would anyone have those clowns on his Twitter?

Unless of course, he felt the same way they do. Only reason I could think of.

I do not. And the question wasn't answered. Why would you charge the bus? If the moron swinging the hammer got off the bus and you didn't charge it...no harm there, and moron with a hammer would be assumed to be arrested for threatening violence.

I don't follow the link I posted. Somewhere along the line, someone who follows someone whatever, hey there it is. I think the most outspoken person I follow is Richard Cheese, who is a big-time liberal (parody musician).

By the way, using the logic presented in previous posts, anyone here who has quoted Faux News is obviously a MAGA. JFC, people.

I do not. And the question wasn't answered. Why would you charge the bus? If the moron swinging the hammer got off the bus and you didn't charge it...no harm there, and moron with a hammer would be assumed to be arrested for threatening violence.

I don't follow the link I posted. Somewhere along the line, someone who follows someone whatever, hey there it is. I think the most outspoken person I follow is Richard Cheese, who is a big-time liberal (parody musician).
    Why are you doing everything you possibly can to defend the nazis and villify antifa? You are completely lost...

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    Why are you doing everything you possibly can to defend the nazis and villify antifa? You are completely lost...
    I'm not defending anyone. Can you actually read the words I post? Do you understand English?

If I see a bus, full of people I hate, I certainly wouldn't charge it if the first thing I saw was a guy wielding a hammer.

Thread Information