Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    What a ****ing mushroom.
    ...dick

Generic Catchy Message

Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

He tweeted that there's consideration to adding Antifa as a terror organization. This because there will be a Proud Boys/Antifa showdown today in Portland, with the Proud Boys hoping to elicit a violent response, and you can't not side with the white supremacist fascists in that one.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Because cruelty is the point.

BREAKING: Multiple top White House aides, including Stephen Miller, pushed for a plan to prevent migrant children in the U.S. from being enrolled in public schools, but the plan ultimately failed and officials said Education Secretary Betsy DeVos "would never consider it.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457815-trump-aides-pushed-for-states-ability-to-block-migrant-kids-from

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    He’s on a roll tonight

That’s funny.... lucky granny

Dump explicitly tweets in support of Nazis.

joe? Hovey? Anything?
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

rock and roller

BREAKING: Multiple top White House aides, including Stephen Miller, pushed for a plan to prevent migrant children in the U.S. from being enrolled in public schools, but the plan ultimately failed and officials said Education Secretary Betsy DeVos "would never consider it.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/457815-trump-aides-pushed-for-states-ability-to-block-migrant-kids-from
    Figured she'd be all for it. Enroll em in charter schools instead. Everyone profits.

rock and roller
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    Dump explicitly tweets in support of Nazis.

joe? Hovey? Anything?
    Whatever could he have meant by the term 'boys'?

I'm at a loss...

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    Whatever could he have meant by the term 'boys'?

I'm at a loss...
    Don’t worry someone will be along soon to explain to us why antifa ARE terrorists

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

So we can expect DeVos to "resign" any day then.

Lucia Apologist

Wait. Where did he say his boys? That was the proud boys account that added that.

Don’t worry someone will be along soon to explain to us why antifa ARE terrorists
    The "true" antifa, the ones who have stated that they will stop at nothing to end the far-right, are a dangerous group. MIND YOU, there is a TINY number of these people. Most that are against Trumpers/etc are NOT resorting to violence/etc. Also, the far-right outnumber the violent antifa-ers? Antifa-ites? They outnumber them by a country mile.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

[citation needed]
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    [citation needed]
    The Dayton shooter, for one.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Dayton_shooting

Again, the violent faction of antifa is dwarfed by the white supremacist/etc movement. I want to be crystal clear on that.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    The Dayton shooter, for one.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Dayton_shooting

Again, the violent faction of antifa is dwarfed by the white supremacist/etc movement. I want to be crystal clear on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Dayton_shooting
    ...a preliminary assessment did not indicate he had a racial or political motive.
    So... not Antifa.

Spin again.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    So... not Antifa.

Spin again.
    a. Preliminary
    b. you missed this part:

Betts had posted tweets that opposed Donald Trump and supported Elizabeth Warren. He made favorable references about Satan and described himself as a "leftist".[32][33][34] Although many of his tweets were mundane and non-political, he had retweeted posts that supported the antifa movement and opposed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents and police officers. In the hours before he opened fire in Dayton, he "liked" a post in favor of gun control, and several concerning the 2019 El Paso shooting, including a tweet that called the El Paso shooter a "terrorist" and a "white supremacist."[34] On August 10, ABC News quoted officials as stating that the gunman had misogynist views which were much more extreme than his political views.[35]

The "true" antifa, the ones who have stated that they will stop at nothing to end the far-right, are a dangerous group.
    Take a group with a normal distribution.

Focus on the rightmost, radical 1/10th of 1%.

Call them the "true" members of the group.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

a. Preliminary
    b. you missed this part:

Betts had posted tweets that opposed Donald Trump and supported Elizabeth Warren. He made favorable references about Satan and described himself as a "leftist".[32][33][34] Although many of his tweets were mundane and non-political, he had retweeted posts that supported the antifa movement and opposed U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents and police officers. In the hours before he opened fire in Dayton, he "liked" a post in favor of gun control, and several concerning the 2019 El Paso shooting, including a tweet that called the El Paso shooter a "terrorist" and a "white supremacist."[34] On August 10, ABC News quoted officials as stating that the gunman had misogynist views which were much more extreme than his political views.[35]
    A federal law enforcement official said that they were looking at whether the suspect was associated with incel groups.[43]

I can quote snippets of the article as well as you can. Incel groups are most associated with right-wing tendencies because of their misogynistic views, as you pointed out above (#35).

Live Radio from 100.3

A federal law enforcement official said that they were looking at whether the suspect was associated with incel groups.[43]

I can quote snippets of the article as well as you can. Incel groups are most associated with right-wing tendencies because of their misogynistic views, as you pointed out above (#35).
    I am agreeing that the far right and their violent tendencies vastly outnumber the far left and their violent tendencies. I am tired of hearing how there is no violent left. There are. Do I dare call them a terrorist group? No. Two reasons: they are not organized enough, and they are so few in number, it's not a factor in categorizing them as an organized group. Know what I mean?

Alright, now we're getting somewhere. Thank you. Antifa is just the big scary word Fox News uses to describe anyone on the left that resists against the skinheads and proud boys.

Are there a**holes who lose their temper across the entire political spectrum? Yes. And none of us would argue against that. Are there card carrying racist a**holes on the right? You betcha. Are there card carrying anti-fascist a**holes on the left? No.

The President, Ted Cruz, and others who want to label Antifa as a terrorist group are really just gunning for anyone who opposes the right.

Live Radio from 100.3

Alright, now we're getting somewhere. Thank you. Antifa is just the big scary word Fox News uses to describe anyone on the left that resists against the skinheads and proud boys.

Are there a**holes who lose their temper across the entire political spectrum? Yes. And none of us would argue against that. Are there card carrying racist a**holes on the right? You betcha. Are there card carrying anti-fascist a**holes on the left? No.

The President, Ted Cruz, and others who want to label Antifa as a terrorist group are really just gunning for anyone who opposes the right.
    Very true on the bolded. For the record, I will never dispute that. However, one cannot dismiss that there are nuts on the left side of the equation, though. That is my only point.

Thread Information