Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
    So bye bye religion? There is no bigger trigger...
    Works for me.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      What the hell is Call Of Duty?

I think the last violent video game I played was Romance Of The Three Kingdoms VII. Before that it was Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (which bored me).
      Don't remember the former, but definitely the latter.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Don't remember the former, but definitely the latter.
        The former is a turn based strategy game, where you take over China around 200AD, or so. Usually using force to get your way.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I know I have always hated turtles because of Mario Brothers! DEATH TO ALL KOOPAS!!!!!

BTW getting back to punching Nazis...I am 100% for punching them. Just that when I do I will accept whatever punishment is handed out to me and wear it like a badge of honor
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            I know I have always hated turtles because of Mario Brothers! DEATH TO ALL KOOPAS!!!!!

BTW getting back to punching Nazis...I am 100% for punching them. Just that when I do I will accept whatever punishment is handed out to me and wear it like a badge of honor
            And that is fair.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

perhaps
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Always the immigrants fault.

If there weren't so many black and brown people in this country, angry redneck white folks wouldn't feel the urge to kill so many of them.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Always the immigrants fault.

If there weren't so many black and brown people in this country, angry redneck white folks wouldn't feel the urge to kill so many of them.
                    He had a deal on immigration. Then Stephen Miller said no to "Dreamers".
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      He had a deal on immigration. Then Stephen Miller said no to "Dreamers".
                      Of course, cause we don't want black and brown folk in this country. This country is built by and for white folk. You know, Americans.

All the rest of you, get the eff out.

Comment

So we got to pray with the people of Toledo, eh?
                        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          I've said this before and I will repeat it again for those who have forgotten.

St. John Paul II called it the "Culture of Death." We have made human life a disposable item to be discarded when it is no longer useful or is inconvenient.

We need to value, nurture, promote, etc. all human life 24/7/365, not just when it gets gunned down by a madman.

Call it the "Culture of Life" if you want.
                          Please consider this.

In my opinion the purveyors of the Culture of Death are the people you keep voting for.

To me, the distinction is between viewing people as ends in themselves and people as means to an end. The Left attempts to protect people as having value in and of themselves. So, we oppose greed and protect consumers. We oppose greed and protect the environment. We oppose militarism and scale back armed aggression both foreign and domestic. We oppose the arms industry and try to regulate guns. We go after financial grifters and try to protect people's financial security, medical care, and retirement. We oppose greed and insist on safety measures in products and services. We try to limit the power of the wealthy to bribe our politicians and distort our institutions. We try to do something about hate crimes and xenophobia and misogyny and all the myriad ways in which exploiters use the arbitrary differences of people to divide them, the better to prey on them.

And every step of the way the Right fights us, on behalf of sociopaths who view human beings as fungible consumption and labor units to be used up and spit out for the benefit of the wealthy.

That is the Culture of Death in this country.
                          Last edited by Kepler; 08-05-2019, 09:39 AM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Someone made this waste of sperm say that speech. He’s the leader of the hateful rhetoric. He’ll be back to screaming obscenities on Twitter at some woman or minority by Wednesday
                            And yeah he can’t even get the city correct

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              The worst shooting since the Bowling Green Massacre.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Please consider this.

In my opinion the purveyors of the Culture of Death are the people you keep voting for.

To me, the distinction is between viewing people as ends in themselves and people as means to an end. The Left attempts to protect people as having value in and of themselves. So, we oppose greed and protect consumers. We oppose greed and protect the environment. We oppose militarism and scale back armed aggression both foreign and domestic. We oppose the arms industry and try to regulate guns. We go after financial grifters and try to protect people's financial security, medical care, and retirement. We oppose greed and insist on safety measures in products and services. We try to limit the power of the wealthy to bribe our politicians and distort our institutions. We try to do something about hate crimes and xenophobia and misogyny and all the myriad ways in which exploiters use the arbitrary differences of people to divide them, the better to prey on them.

And every step of the way the Right fights us, on behalf of sociopaths who view human beings as fungible consumption and labor units to be used up and spit out for the benefit of the wealthy.

That is the Culture of Death in this country.
                                But you wanna exterminate the unborn baybeez!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X