Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

But of course.

Washington (CNN)White House officials rebuffed efforts by their colleagues at the Department of Homeland Security for more than a year to make combating domestic terror threats, such as those from white supremacists, a greater priority as specifically spelled out in the National Counterterrorism Strategy, current and former senior administration officials as well as other sources close to the Trump administration tell CNN.

"Homeland Security officials battled the White House for more than a year to get them to focus more on domestic terrorism," one senior source close to the Trump administration tells CNN. "The White House wanted to focus only on the jihadist threat which, while serious, ignored the reality that racial supremacist violence was rising fast here at home. They had major ideological blinders on."

The National Counterterrorism Strategy, issued last fall, states that "Radical Islamist terrorists remain the primary transnational terrorist threat to the United States and its vital national interests," which few experts dispute. What seems glaring to these officials is the minimizing of the threat of domestic terrorism, which they say was on their radar as a growing problem.
    ffs

While the media endlessly dissects how Trump hate speech incites violence (and recoils at the "pathological liar's" claim his rhetoric "brings people together"), what Trump has done is again overshadowed by what he says.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory

But we can't have our government getting involved with telling business how they should operate? Right?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Quote Originally Posted by rufus View Post
    But we can't have our government getting involved with telling business how they should operate? Right?
    Tax Code.

Inspired by Actual Events

Consumers are speaking up loud, clear, & immediately re: Stephen Ross fundraiser for Ttump. I don’t doubt SoulCycle will be bankrupted. This kind of widespread common purpose is what will change things for the better. Hear also: Cornel West on Joe Rogan yesterday explaining unity of purpose (I know, I know... I was talking to someone else)

If Only You Knew MissThundercat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    Consumers are speaking up loud, clear, & immediately re: Stephen Ross fundraiser for Ttump. I don’t doubt SoulCycle will be bankrupted. This kind of widespread common purpose is what will change things for the better. Hear also: Cornel West on Joe Rogan yesterday explaining unity of purpose (I know, I know... I was talking to someone else)
    Even locally, Anna's House, a very popular breakfast spot in Grand Rapids and in Holland... I just found out their corporate donated to Trump. And my friends and I have started looking for other breakfast places.
    twitter: PipersHouse920, instagram: bobambermarie
    “Don't bend; don't water it down; don't try to make it logical; don't edit your own soul according to the fashion. Rather, follow your most intense obsessions mercilessly.”
    ― Franz Kafka
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Joe Rogan? Please try harder

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Joe Rogan? Please try harder
    LMAO, Joe Rogan.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Tax Code.
    Putz

Generic Catchy Message

According to WaPo, the remaining El Paso victims in the hospital refused to meet with Trump.

I did Nazi that coming.

In all honesty I'm glad people aren't mincing words anymore. Dump and the Republican party are the #1 existential threat to democracy in our country. The sooner they are all removed from public office the better.

They can masturbate to their knuckledragger fantasies in their own homes and churches. No more influence on public policy. Terrorists don't get a seat in government.
    Last edited by Kepler; 08-08-2019 at 07:37 AM.
    Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019

mascot extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    According to WaPo, the remaining El Paso victims in the hospital refused to meet with Trump.
    Didn’t he also stay out of the public eye when he visited Toledo?

Yep, still here

New plan: Ask for the records of Russians Trump is suspected of dealing with and get their half of the transaction. Trump can't fight it without exposing to everyone that there is something there.
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by bronconick View Post

New plan: Ask for the records of Russians Trump is suspected of dealing with and get their half of the transaction. Trump can't fight it without exposing to everyone that there is something there.
    As long as you trust what you are getting, which I wouldn't.

Inspired by Actual Events

Joe Rogan had Bernie on yesterday. He got a belly laugh out of him at one point, which was reassuringly human.

Quote Originally Posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Even locally, Anna's House, a very popular breakfast spot in Grand Rapids and in Holland... I just found out their corporate donated to Trump. And my friends and I have started looking for other breakfast places.
    Folks starting to boycott Home Depot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/home...onation-2019-7
    A bad cause requires many words.

there's a good buck in that racket.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Folks starting to boycott Home Depot.

https://www.businessinsider.com/home...onation-2019-7
    Don’t do that....

Go and cart up and order a bunch of stuff.... take a cart to the self service and run through your 50 items... beep them up. Go to the serviced register and do the same.
    Then just walk. If you want tell them you just remembered they support and donate to tD as a Corp and you ain’t buying.

At least workers will earn OT putting all the stuff back and cancelling the register

Watch the store efficiency plummet

Just a boring user.

No talk about the raid on chicken processing plants?
    Sure, the people without paperwork will be shown the border. And likely, they will be treated worse that murderers.

But the companies that provide illegal immigrants work? You know, the reason people come here in the first place- to get work? Are they going to face any actual sanctions? Probably a tiny fine. Between them and how we have favored China over Central America- we've done horrible job of actually preventing people wanting to come to the US.

Sad that the people who gain from cheap and illegal labor will be ok, and it's all on the people who take the jobs that people give them.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    jfc
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: No Heart

Thread Information