Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

WHY TRUMP SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT NEW YORK’S LATEST SUBPOENA

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Someone is going to get killed by these ****ing apes.
      Yep, sure looks like a member of the master race.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        WHY TRUMP SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT NEW YORK’S LATEST SUBPOENA
        When is everybody going to realize that none of these things that trump is supposed to be worried about are ever going to lead to anything? Why is this latest magic bullet going to be different? 6 months into the trump presidency we had all the proof we needed to know he was the most corrupt person to ever occupy the office, and 2 years later nothing has happened. He might not be re-elected (although my suspicions are the democrats are going to blow this) but even then, he's not going to be charged or indicted for any crime, and neither are any of his kids. My guess is there's a greater chance the Russians eliminate him once his usefulness to them ends when he's out of office than there is he faces justice in our courts.
        Last edited by WeAreNDHockey; 08-03-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          When is everybody going to realize that none of these things that trump is supposed to be worried about are ever going to lead to anything? Why is this latest magic bullet going to be different? 6 months into the trump presidency we had all the proof we needed to know he was the most corrupt person to ever occupy the office, and 2 years later nothing has happened. He might not be re-elected (although my suspicions are the democrats are going to blow this) but even then, he's not going to be charged or indicted for any crime, and neither are any of his kids. My guess is there's a greater chance the Russians eliminate him once his usefulness to them ends when he's out of office than there is he faces justice in our courts.
          If we start ignore the crimes figuring nothing will come of it, the problem is 1000 times worse. The Republicans need to be called out continually, not only because I believe it will make the difference in 2020 (though I don’t disagree about the apparent compulsion to give away an election that has been offered up on a platter), but simply because we can. This forum itself (with everything that feeds it, from Mother Jones to The Atlantic) is evidence in itself that America still has a latent greatness that must be sustained.
          Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
          USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
            This forum itself (with everything that feeds it, from Mother Jones to The Atlantic) is evidence in itself that America still has a latent greatness that must be sustained.

And a badness that must be eliminated.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              And a badness that must be eliminated.
              That sounds violent, but I could go along with “corrected” or “overcome”, yes
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Quelle surprise; Republicans continue to Jim Crow us to death.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Indiana - 22.3% statewide purge rate. Double anyone in the South.

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                    If we start ignore the crimes figuring nothing will come of it, the problem is 1000 times worse. The Republicans need to be called out continually, not only because I believe it will make the difference in 2020 (though I don’t disagree about the apparent compulsion to give away an election that has been offered up on a platter), but simply because we can. This forum itself (with everything that feeds it, from Mother Jones to The Atlantic) is evidence in itself that America still has a latent greatness that must be sustained.
                    I'm not saying ignore it. My issue is with every breathless claim that the latest revelation or indictment is the one that will finally bring trump down. It isn't happening. It's tiring to read or hear about it in the media. It also has the effect on people that all we need to do is keep digging and eventually we will have enough dirt to bury trump. That takes us away from using that energy from actually doing things that make our corner of the world better. My point was and will continue to be that trump has nothing to worry about from American courts, our laws or any of the parts and pieces of our justice system. What will bring him down is a dose of that poison the Russians have been known to deploy when one of their operatives no longer provides a useful function to them. Other than that, he will remain untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                      I'm not saying ignore it. My issue is with every breathless claim that the latest revelation or indictment is the one that will finally bring trump down. It isn't happening. It's tiring to read or hear about it in the media. It also has the effect on people that all we need to do is keep digging and eventually we will have enough dirt to bury trump. That takes us away from using that energy from actually doing things that make our corner of the world better. My point was and will continue to be that trump has nothing to worry about from American courts, our laws or any of the parts and pieces of our justice system. What will bring him down is a dose of that poison the Russians have been known to deploy when one of their operatives no longer provides a useful function to them. Other than that, he will remain untouchable.
                      I think Trump goes when we unelect him or he becomes too much of a liability to the money behind his party. And yeah, I understand that he will probably not become too much a liability as long as he is electable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        While I firmly believe republicans will do whatever they can to suppress votes --legally or illegally, that makes no difference to republicans -- how many people who are bothering to make the effort to vote are being affected by this? I have heard countless stories about Ohio's efforts to purge voter rolls, and their method of purging was the centerpiece of a recent Supreme Court ruling. It's one of the areas where the media and press has done a good job with their reporting. No one has much of an excuse for not knowing this is going on.

Do what you need to do to make sure you are registered to vote. I can't imagine the lengths I'd go to vote if I decided I want to vote and was presented with an obstacle.

Ohio is not what I'd call a forward thinking state, and for the most part once you get one street outside of Cuyahoga and Franklin Counties, it's trump central. Yet vote by mail is as easy as it can be, and early voting is available for almost a month in every county. I don't care if it is a little harder to vote for some people based on their income or race (well, yes I do, but that's another argument) if you want to vote, I bet you can vote.

While canvassing in 2016 and 2018 the difficulty of voting was a refrain I heard a lot in certain neighborhoods. So I would hand people a vote by mail request form. How hard is it to send away for one?

Comment

Comment

G. K. Chesterton

The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes being corrected.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              G. K. Chesterton

The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes being corrected.

Comment

Oh joe please tell us how to save ourselves. Buy more guns? Deny more women birth control?
                                Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                                X