Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post
    Ratlciffe is out as DNI nominee after journalists found he'd padded his resume (i.e., lied). Trump had promised his administration would do extreme vetting of all legal immigrants; they can't even vet their own nominees----again.
    rotflmao
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ratlciffe is out as DNI nominee after journalists found he'd padded his resume (i.e., lied). Trump had promised his administration would do extreme vetting of all legal immigrants; they can't even vet their own nominees----again.
      Good. He was a psycho.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Except don is drunk fredo
        I know how that ends.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Good points made on MSNBC by former Energy Sec. Moniz about climate change and moving entities to carbon neutral. Moniz was a Nobel prize-winning physicist. Trump's Energy Sec, Rick Perry, took four college chemistry classes: 2 Cs, a D and an F.
          And a D in Meats.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Good. He was a psycho.
            I imagine this has less to do with anyone who works in the capitol building. I’m guessing the hard ‘no’ came from the intelligence community.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Today, Trump is claiming he'll cure AIDS and cancer.

Hasn't he been slashing funding for HIV/AIDS research?
              He's got an election to win. In 2016, he said he would eliminate the deficit in 8 years.

He's gonna promise a whole lot of people a whole lot of things between now and election day that "only Trump can do". Like people will have forgotten everything else that only Trump could do, and hasn't.

And didn't he just attack Biden a month or so ago for Biden saying something about curing cancer? And then went out to one of his rallies that same night and said, "We'll cure cancer".
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's the media's fault, natch:

Comment

Comment

Looks like he's found his next Kanye.

Comment

Originally posted by rogie21 View Post
                      ratlciffe is out as dni nominee after journalists found he'd padded his resume (i.e., lied). Trump had promised his administration would do extreme vetting of all legal immigrants; they can't even vet their own nominees----again.
                      ettd
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        He's got an election to win. In 2016, he said he would eliminate the deficit in 8 years.

He's gonna promise a whole lot of people a whole lot of things between now and election day that "only Trump can do". Like people will have forgotten everything else that only Trump could do, and hasn't.

And didn't he just attack Biden a month or so ago for Biden saying something about curing cancer? And then went out to one of his rallies that same night and said, "We'll cure cancer".
                        Both sides. It's all the same.

Comment

The truth always gets out, but sometimes it takes a few millennia.
                          - Archaeologist Jacques L’jeune
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids
                          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            You seem to be a huge fan of posting these vague, both-sidesy quotes lately, Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Parrrsh
                              -Wild Head Coach (former) Jacques Lemaire
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Someone is going to get killed by these ****ing apes.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X