Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    True, but, instead of giving a thought out response, Scoobs decided to resort to the simplest of responses, since, well, he relies on a bit, over and over.
    Your bs warranted that response.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Your bs warranted that response.
      Wait, do I respond with Both Sides, BS, Own The Libs.....Can you elaborate?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        I expected that response, and will respond with "exception to the rule."

For you and me...it's a bit different. The average Joe, as we've seen, will be fired and shunned from many jobs/etc. If you or I showed up at some KKK parade, and pics were made public/went viral, I don't think we'd be employed much longer....
        Exhibits A through 9

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/...oung-black-men

Rufus Beat me to it.

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Or you join the military or become a cop.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wait, do I respond with Both Sides, BS, Own The Libs.....Can you elaborate?
          Both sides is BS.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Both sides is BS.
            Agreed, but some here keep using that response......
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Agreed, but some here keep using that response......
              No, your both sides bullsh-t is bullsh-t
              Code:

Comment

No, your both sides bullsh-t is bullsh-t
                Both sides means I'm willing to hear both sides. Nowadays if one doesn't agree with another, the whole thing is shut down. How the f are things going to progress if you don't listen to one another? You don't have to agree, just understand where they are coming from.

I will defend the right of the whiteys to spew their hate, and that is vastly different than actually supporting them. Same with the "bad" "violent" antifa. Supporting the legal right is NOT the same as supporting the cause. So take YOUR "can't mediate given facts" "I have to take a side and stick with it" "SJW" BS and shove it.

Comment

Sorry, I’m not going to listen to nazis. That’s kind of a dealbreaker. It should be for you too. And that it’s not for you is pretty ****ing disturbing.
                  Code:

Comment

Lol. SJW?

I can’t even.
                    Code:

Comment

Sorry, I’m not going to listen to nazis. That’s kind of a dealbreaker. It should be for you too. And that it’s not for you is pretty ****ing disturbing.
                      They have a right to say what they want to say.
                      I don't like what they have to say.
                      I ignore what they have to say.
                      Shutting down what they have to say ignores a certain right in this country.

Who's the authoritarian now?

Comment

Lol. SJW?

I can’t even.
                        Let's shut down a basic American right because I don't like it. Yeah, that is SJW-ish.

Comment

You guys are stalling out. You need some hockey.

Comment

I rest my case.
                            You don't have one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              You don't have one.
                              Yes he does...that some around here wilfully don't read what he writes proves he has a case.

The Groupthink around here is strong. I say that as someone who agrees with it 99% of the time.

Of course I am a Warmongering Conservadem so what do I know
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Both sides means I'm willing to hear both sides. Nowadays if one doesn't agree with another, the whole thing is shut down. How the f are things going to progress if you don't listen to one another? You don't have to agree, just understand where they are coming from.

I will defend the right of the whiteys to spew their hate, and that is vastly different than actually supporting them. Same with the "bad" "violent" antifa. Supporting the legal right is NOT the same as supporting the cause. So take YOUR "can't mediate given facts" "I have to take a side and stick with it" "SJW" BS and shove it.
                                Hitler did some good things. Maybe we were too hasty invading Normandy. We should have listened, and considered his grievances more seriously.

No, BS pretty accurately describes the stuff you spew.
                                Last edited by rufus; 08-20-2019, 05:03 AM.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X