Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Inspired by Actual Events

Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

These dudes in Portland need to sit down, smoke a joint, share their feelings, and hug it out.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    These dudes in Portland need to sit down, smoke a joint, share their feelings, and hug it out.
    Don't forget the half and half spritz of espresso cream on top with chocolate sprinkles orange latte.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Quote Originally Posted by the rube View Post
    don't forget the half and half spritz of espresso cream on top with chocolate sprinkles orange latte.
    communist!

\../ \../
    Patiently awaiting changes I know are not coming.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rube View Post
    There are a couple on here who believe antifa is not violent ever, nope, nosiree, not once, etc. And that is false. It's not the main movement, IMO, it's the outliers.
    Brent, you remind me of the wife character in the TV show "Everybody Loves Raymond." She would get bent out of shape at Ray no matter what he did. He could lie to her, and she'd go totally bonkers. Or he could tell her the truth, he maybe wants to get together for an evening with his friends, maybe take in a Mets game, she'd go totally bonkers. Your bothsiderism is your only move anymore. I don't care what Antifa -- whatever the fvck it really is -- does, the right does 1000 times more and it is 1000 times worse. Yet you equate them as totally equal. You, sir, are every bit as bad as the orange gasbag who occupies the White House. You're like CNN. A million scientists know and can offer simple proof of climate change. One thinks it is a myth. They give two scientists equal time, one to explain climate change, one to deny it. It flabbergasts me that you cannot see this in yourself. When your favorite football team commits an offsides in a game where they lead by 3 touchdowns in the fourth quarter and go on to win 45-10, do you give equal time to being happy and carping on the needless penalty? Because that's what you do here.

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    I dunno, man. I saw a few dudes masturbating on the open street downtown last time I was there, not sure if that’s the fix or not

Don't forget the half and half spritz of espresso cream on top with chocolate sprinkles orange latte.
    geezer's right. They just need to roll one up and burn it, old school.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I dunno, man. I saw a few dudes masturbating on the open street downtown last time I was there, not sure if that’s the fix or not
    Maybe that’s what got the “Proud Boys” so riled up. I read yesterday that their founder (since retired) had as a goal to protest against masturbation.

rock and roller
    no man's land, between wildcat and black bear territory
    I'm not defending anyone. Can you actually read the words I post? Do you understand English?

If I see a bus, full of people I hate, I certainly wouldn't charge it if the first thing I saw was a guy wielding a hammer.
    You might if you were with a group of people all doing the same thing.

But in your case, it would be an Antifa bus, and you'd be with your white nationalist buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Brent, you remind me of the wife character in the TV show "Everybody Loves Raymond." She would get bent out of shape at Ray no matter what he did. He could lie to her, and she'd go totally bonkers. Or he could tell her the truth, he maybe wants to get together for an evening with his friends, maybe take in a Mets game, she'd go totally bonkers. Your bothsiderism is your only move anymore. I don't care what Antifa -- whatever the fvck it really is -- does, the right does 1000 times more and it is 1000 times worse. Yet you equate them as totally equal. You, sir, are every bit as bad as the orange gasbag who occupies the White House. You're like CNN. A million scientists know and can offer simple proof of climate change. One thinks it is a myth. They give two scientists equal time, one to explain climate change, one to deny it. It flabbergasts me that you cannot see this in yourself. When your favorite football team commits an offsides in a game where they lead by 3 touchdowns in the fourth quarter and go on to win 45-10, do you give equal time to being happy and carping on the needless penalty? Because that's what you do here.
    I'd say, admit that there are some sh*heads on both sides. Only one side doesn't want to admit it, because the other side is worse (and they are worse). That has been my only stance here, and yet even with documentation, people have ranged from "well, it's not as numerous as the Right!" (which it's not) to completely excusing them for their actions because it's against the Right (which is wrong).

While I completely disagree with the supremacists' views, they still have rights. Some around here equate that with agreeing with or supporting them. That is false. Once they get that through their thick skulls, we can move on in discussion.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Only one side doesn’t want to admit it?? You’ve got Cruz dump and other lawmakers staying silent on white supremacists and trying to get antifa classified as terrorists.

Conservatives are not admitting ****.

Furthermore, if you really think I sympathize or support the supremacists' point of view, take your own advice and don't bother with me, because:
    A: You obviously don't know me
    B: I'd rather not read your tripe and hypocrisy about rights

Only one side doesn’t want to admit it?? You’ve got Cruz dump and other lawmakers staying silent on white supremacists and trying to get antifa classified as terrorists.

Conservatives are not admitting ****.
    I'm talking on here only.

I'm talking on here only.
    To be fair, you’re the only one on here. The others have mostly abandoned

To be fair, you’re the only one on here. The others have mostly abandoned
    Apparently not the haters of what I have on my mind....

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Yet you equate them as totally equal. You, sir, are every bit as bad as the orange gasbag who occupies the White House.
    This hot take is bad, and you should feel bad.

rock and roller
    I'd say, admit that there are some sh*heads on both sides. Only one side doesn't want to admit it, because the other side is worse (and they are worse). That has been my only stance here, and yet even with documentation, people have ranged from "well, it's not as numerous as the Right!" (which it's not) to completely excusing them for their actions because it's against the Right (which is wrong).

While I completely disagree with the supremacists' views, they still have rights. Some around here equate that with agreeing with or supporting them. That is false. Once they get that through their thick skulls, we can move on in discussion.
    Its not against "The Right". It's against ****ing Nazis.

Once you get around to acknowledging that, then maybe we can start getting somewhere.

Or are these just the not so bad Nazis, since they haven't thrown anyone in ovens yet?

And which is the side you think is worse, anyway? Don't think you've bothered to mention that little detail.

rock and roller

Do those rights include attacking people with hammers?

I'd say, admit that there are some sh*heads on both sides. Only one side doesn't want to admit it, because the other side is worse (and they are worse). That has been my only stance here,
    Aww dammit, I thought I made some progress with you.

I'm pretty sure we're all in agreement that there are a**holes on every side (left, right, and center). A few sensible ones (I'd like to think I'm one) just ask that you dont use Fox News' big scary "Antifa" label. Because we're all Anti-fascist. Well, jury is still out on Sicatoka since he's standing at the end of his driveway waiting for a black suburban with Governement plates to hand deliver a manilla envelope.

Like I posted last night:
    Are there a**holes easily goaded into reacting on ALL sides? Yes.
    Are there card carrying fascists? Also Yes.
    Are there card carrying Antifa? No.

I'd also like to caution you that there are lots of proud boys who cry wolf where they instigate sh** then spin the reaction to them as hysterics from the left.

In running the risk to be named a centrist, it's not like there isn't a spin the left does either.

In an effort to explain this better: Fascists are the girl whining on the right, the tall boy in the red shirt are those actively retaliating to the right's physical harm, the four kids on the left are all anti-fascist.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!
    And that's my whole point from the beginning. There are some on here who believe that all antifa are angels who would never resort to violence. That's horse hockey.

And this video gets more interesting as it plays out. I will concede that. There's a crapton of angles/etc out there right now.
    No one thinks they are angels stop it. We just think people like you have been duped into thinking they are any sort of a problem or terrorists. It ranks up there with people who believe the New Black Panthers are a problem.

Antifa aren't the problem.

Andy Ngo is scum though as are the Righties who support his lies.
    Last edited by Handyman; 08-19-2019 at 02:03 AM.

Apartheid Loving Conservadem!

Did I read that in the latest Faux Poll Trump's disapproval rating hit 56%? Yowzers that is awful. When even the State Media biased polls are showing you ranking that is not a good thing.

Thread Information