Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Months ago you were regurgitating the idea that Sinclair Lewis uttered the fascism in America quote, something that's been roundly rejected by scholars of Lewis. Now you're peddling a meme by someone who can't even get their "Sinclairs" straight?

Edit: On further review, it was you, not the meme writer, who mixed up the Sinclairs.
    Yes, it was I.

Cool your jets. I always get them confused. Corrected below.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Kep is an Unstable Yeoman.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
        I place the blame more on the internet. The world has changed too fast for our institutions and I think it’s harsh to blame them.
        The question is whether the number of these people is growing. I doubt it. I think there is in every society a rump who just want to feel the whip hand of a master as long as they are "safe." They are motivated by fear because they don't have the skills to adapt to change.

They always want things "the way they used to be" which is their wish for the world of their youth which, because they were kids, they think was uncomplicated (it was just as complicated -- they just didn't know), under the protection of a perfect father, and not be responsible for decisions. They want to play (guns) and they want to hurt people not like them (racism) -- in a word, they want to be little boys and girls all their lives. They never made it to adulthood.

They smirk about sex and then feel guilty and pray to their super duper father in the sky. They sneak around, always trying to steal a cookie, never working. They feel constantly aggrieved. They are perma-children. These are the reactionaries. You can see it when somebody criticizes the country for a war crime or atrocity or for inequality. You are criticizing their Mommy and their Mommy is faultless! You are criticizing their Daddy and their Daddy can beat you up!

And now they have found Dump, their Perfect Representative. A Richie Rich who literally never grew up mentally or emotionally but who has all the toys they think are cool -- material goods that are trashy, garish, chintzy, in a word... childish.
        Last edited by Kepler; 08-19-2019, 12:03 PM.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          Kep is an Unstable Yeoman.
          There's nothing wrong with a yeoman.

Cornell University

Comment

lol
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Rube, you're falling for something even greater. You're micromanaging the response to brutal fascist f-cks. Maybe take that outrage and direct it towards the brutal fascist f-cks. You know, the ones who have a friend in the White House, political cover in the GOP, and 60 million people either supporting them or at least tacitly allowing their actions in the Republican voting base.
              But then he couldn't "both sides".
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                To put it bluntly, it's a given that the fascist/racist/etc POS's are worthless f*s. It's automatically assumed. It's obvious. It'd be like having to state that Stalin was not a good person. Well, duh.
                Were you one of the ones insisting that other Muslims had to denounce Muslim terrorists? Loudly and often, every time something bad happened?

And yet, here you are, giving cover to Nazis.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Some good signs:

Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Stable genius is busy today

lolwut?

Google controls the voting machines now? Huh?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      lolwut?

Frontotemporal dementia is a helluva drug
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Also, wouldn't phrasing it as "manipulated...votes for Hillary Clinton" mean the votes were intended to be for Hillary and were changed to other candidate(s)? I mean, I know expecting him to understand prepositions is like wishing for a pet unicorn, but still...

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          lolwut?

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Also, wouldn't phrasing it as "manipulated...votes for Hillary Clinton" mean the votes were intended to be for Hillary and were changed to other candidate(s)? I mean, I know expecting him to understand prepositions is like wishing for a pet unicorn, but still...
                          We all saw through Trump's bullsh**, but his supporters who can't even program their microwave clock will use this to continue to hate on Big Technology!

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            Were you one of the ones insisting that other Muslims had to denounce Muslim terrorists? Loudly and often, every time something bad happened?

And yet, here you are, giving cover to Nazis.
                            I was not.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              The question is whether the number of these people is growing. I doubt it. I think there is in every society a rump who just want to feel the whip hand of a master as long as they are "safe." They are motivated by fear because they don't have the skills to adapt to change.

They always want things "the way they used to be" which is their wish for the world of their youth which, because they were kids, they think was uncomplicated (it was just as complicated -- they just didn't know), under the protection of a perfect father, and not be responsible for decisions. They want to play (guns) and they want to hurt people not like them (racism) -- in a word, they want to be little boys and girls all their lives. They never made it to adulthood.

They smirk about sex and then feel guilty and pray to their super duper father in the sky. They sneak around, always trying to steal a cookie, never working. They feel constantly aggrieved. They are perma-children. These are the reactionaries. You can see it when somebody criticizes the country for a war crime or atrocity or for inequality. You are criticizing their Mommy and their Mommy is faultless! You are criticizing their Daddy and their Daddy can beat you up!

And now they have found Dump, their Perfect Representative. A Richie Rich who literally never grew up mentally or emotionally but who has all the toys they think are cool -- material goods that are trashy, garish, chintzy, in a word... childish.
                              I don't think the number is growing, per se. I think the outspoken number is growing. They were always there, but they kept it hidden as a secret. Now, they feel comfortable in voicing their opinions. That is the one "good" thing about the Trump era. We know where EVERYONE stands at this point. No more wondering. I'd rather know if someone is a racist or not.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                                I don't think the number is growing, per se. I think the outspoken number is growing. They were always there, but they kept it hidden as a secret. Now, they feel comfortable in voicing their opinions. That is the one "good" thing about the Trump era. We know where EVERYONE stands at this point. No more wondering. I'd rather know if someone is a racist or not.
                                I agree. I think we had a false sense of security because once we went to college everybody we met or were likely to meet was intelligent, tolerant, rational, educated. In a word, liberal.

But the C students didn't die, they just melted into the population. And they failed, because they were raised with terrible habits and morals, and the sense of True Entitlement that is only found in "conservatives" who believe everything is their birthright because all the pictures in their 10th grade history books (the farthest they ever got) were white Christians. It is "their" country and the rest of us are just guests.

The truth being, of course, that the Founding Fathers hated them too. These losers have been with humanity since they lay about on the shores of the Tigris while liberals invented the alphabet and trade. They whined and groused while liberals made the first laws and planned the first cities. The only time they ever thrived was when there was a war and they got to pick up a club or throw down a woman.

And when they failed they blamed everybody but themselves. Mexicans for taking their jobs. Blacks for being on welfare. Women for being too "stuck up" to sleep with them. Liberals cuz "they think they're better'n us!"* So they clutch their Bibles and guns and jack themselves off hoping for the day when they can pick up a club or throw down a woman. Because that is all they have ever been good for.

* Spoiler: We are.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 08-19-2019, 03:32 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X