Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:56 Biden Memes to Own the Cons!

I see the dow took a nose dive today. The Recession is coming people and it wont only be in America. It is very helpful though to me though as the Rand dropped in value even more so things cost even less than I figured before I got here

When I was on my layover in Amsterdam I saw the Euro was really low too.

Things could get really ugly especially as we get closer to the inevitable No Deal Brexit. The World Economy could crash HARD.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For the millionth time the quote is exactly the opposite: "do not wait for our institutions to save us. We must save our institutions."
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          I see the dow took a nose dive today. The Recession is coming people and it wont only be in America. It is very helpful though to me though as the Rand dropped in value even more so things cost even less than I figured before I got here

When I was on my layover in Amsterdam I saw the Euro was really low too.

Things could get really ugly especially as we get closer to the inevitable No Deal Brexit. The World Economy could crash HARD.
          I honestly think this one could be way worse than 2008. We’ve already cut taxes to almost nothing. We’ve cut interest rates to almost nothing. We’re already in major deficit spending. Europe looks to be heading for a hard landing as well. China is getting hurt by the tariffs now and isn’t going to be healthy enough to be an island of stability for the world.

This one is going to be bad. We had a stupid ****ing moron - because her emails - and we stupidly let him pull all the levers in a bull market. Now winter has arrived and the granary is empty.

I won’t be sad when the south starves.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Ran into a MAGA tonight. TRUMP IS NOT RACIST, WHY DO YOU THINK SO?

Well, here's articles A. B, C, D, and E. For starters. Not opinion, actual things he said, and have done, before and while he was president.

"That doesn't prove anything, it's your opinion!"

*sigh* I gave up. I tried for a little while, maybe you can get one person to see the light, but nope.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I honestly think this one could be way worse than 2008. We’ve already cut taxes to almost nothing. We’ve cut interest rates to almost nothing. We’re already in major deficit spending. Europe looks to be heading for a hard landing as well. China is getting hurt by the tariffs now and isn’t going to be healthy enough to be an island of stability for the world.

This one is going to be bad. We had a stupid ****ing moron - because her emails - and we stupidly let him pull all the levers in a bull market. Now winter has arrived and the granary is empty.

I won’t be sad when the south starves.
              I said it was insane to spend everything while the sun was shining. Not a single Republican cared. I hope every red state starves.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                I said it was insane to spend everything while the sun was shining. Not a single Republican cared. I hope every red state starves.
                I do too...but we know they will be running around with their hands out begging for the help they deny to everyone else.

It is going to get ugly. Then we will start to hear the racists...errr...Republicans tell us it isnt Trump's fault because the President has no control over the economy totally ignoring the fact the same clowns gave him all the credit for the economy and blamed Obama for the economy when he was President.

A trillion dollars plus in revenue would sure help soften the blow...if only every economist had said this would happen we wouldnt be in this mess.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Wouldn't this be a hoot?

https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/re...tag=MSF0951a18
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    For the millionth time the quote is exactly the opposite: "do not wait for our institutions to save us. We must save our institutions."
                    Yes, that's whatever that guy wrote about saving our democracy.

In response to all those saying Trump's election wouldn't be a disaster because our institutions would save us from his baser instincts.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post

Well, here's articles A. B, C, D, and E. For starters. Not opinion, actual things he said, and have done, before and while he was president.

*sigh* I gave up. I tried for a little while, maybe you can get one person to see the light, but nope.
                      These are the people you keep saying we need to bend over backwards to accommodate.

How's that common sense centrist approach working for you?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post

They've got weapons we can't see,
                        And that's good enough for me
                        'Cos it's all the proof I need
                        Bomb Iraq!

Same obstinate mentality from the same people circa 2003.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            I do too...but we know they will be running around with their hands out begging for the help they deny to everyone else.

It is going to get ugly. Then we will start to hear the racists...errr...Republicans tell us it isnt Trump's fault because the President has no control over the economy totally ignoring the fact the same clowns gave him all the credit for the economy and blamed Obama for the economy when he was President.

A trillion dollars plus in revenue would sure help soften the blow...if only every economist had said this would happen we wouldnt be in this mess.
                            Doesn't matter. All the idiots believe the 1% of climate scientists that say global warming is a hoax. Just like all the 1%er go with the trickle down. Why? **** the middle class.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Comment

First he wants to send them back, then he wants to bar where they can get in. Make up your mind, man!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X