• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020: Nordic Combined

Check out Red Army's Season Preview!

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post

Great job, Thanks for your efforts!

Comment

In honor of TJ Samec and Hannah Price, today is 2 October 2019. There are 3 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DavidSec17 View Post
          Great job, Thanks for your efforts!
          From me too. RPI needs more undergrads with an interest in the team.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post

I'm expecting continued progress but my ceiling for this year is roughly your expected result. Nonetheless, it's nice to see someone that's truly optimistic. Bring a few hundred more students per game with you on this quest and the atmosphere in HFH will be greatly improved.

Comment

Great job. It is appreciated.
              Will you be able to get in on the scores thread this season? Even if only during the intermissions, your input would be of real interest during the games.
              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
              Benjamin Franklin
              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
              Gary Player

Comment

Thanks for the work and enthusiasm ! I can only hope we achieve the record you've predicted....but until I see consistent scoring, any double digit win total will continue to be a struggle. I feel like Marshall is set for a bounce back season and will push Savory for ice time...just a hunch. Looking forward to kicking things off on Saturday!
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Thank you guys for all the positive feedback! I am making a big effort this season to get more students interested in the team, and I hope the team being more successful will coincide with the efforts to really boost it. We posted a breakdown of the out-of-conference schedule this morning. I won't post here anymore with our articles since I do not want to spam with the regular previews and analysis. I recommend that you follow Red Army on twitter if you want to be updated whenever we release a new article.

Comment

I noticed in the Ch. 13 preview piece that one of the forwards is wearing a yellow helmet (no contact I'm assuming ??). My eyes aren't nearly good enough to tell who it is, perhaps Ashbrook.

https://wnyt.com/sports/rpi-hockey-h...12338/?cat=256
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Lange announcement: https://rpiathletics.com/news/2019/1...px?path=hockey

Comment

Thank you guys for all the positive feedback! I am making a big effort this season to get more students interested in the team, and I hope the team being more successful will coincide with the efforts to really boost it. We posted a breakdown of the out-of-conference schedule this morning. I won't post here anymore with our articles since I do not want to spam with the regular previews and analysis. I recommend that you follow Red Army on twitter if you want to be updated whenever we release a new article.
                        I am following your account on Twitter, but I see nothing wrong about posting links here.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            Makes perfect sense....

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                              I noticed in the Ch. 13 preview piece that one of the forwards is wearing a yellow helmet (no contact I'm assuming ??). My eyes aren't nearly good enough to tell who it is, perhaps Ashbrook.

https://wnyt.com/sports/rpi-hockey-h...12338/?cat=256
                              It's definitely not Ashbrook, I saw him elsewhere in the video. I saw a 2 as the first number, maybe Polino?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I am following your account on Twitter, but I see nothing wrong about posting links here.
                                I just didn't want to spam since they'll be somewhat frequent, but if people do not mind, I can continue doing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X