X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020: Nordic Combined

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
    Anyone have any idea or intel on who the captains are?
    No idea. I wondered myself.

BTW, I am happy to see Mathias Lange returning to the team.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just a heads up for everyone, I am moving from CT to St. Louis on 10/5 (i.e., the day of the exhibition). I'm super swamped with packing and wrapping everything up here at Yale before I leave, so there's a good chance Pick To Click won't have an exhibition week this season, and miiiiight not happen at all (especially since with a certain person no longer around we're down to 6 regular participants). I really do want to keep it going, but that's just the reality of the situation. I guess keep an eye out and I'll let you know if I do plan to run it.

As for Pick the Standings, I have a little more time on that one (and it requires less active participation) so it should be fine to proceed as normal, though once I kick it off I might be silent for long stretches.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
        Just a heads up for everyone, I am moving from CT to St. Louis on 10/5 (i.e., the day of the exhibition). I'm super swamped with packing and wrapping everything up here at Yale before I leave, so there's a good chance Pick To Click won't have an exhibition week this season, and miiiiight not happen at all (especially since with a certain person no longer around we're down to 6 regular participants). I really do want to keep it going, but that's just the reality of the situation. I guess keep an eye out and I'll let you know if I do plan to run it.

As for Pick the Standings, I have a little more time on that one (and it requires less active participation) so it should be fine to proceed as normal, though once I kick it off I might be silent for long stretches.
        Let's be optimistic. The number of participants in PtC will increase.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Mike Gornall and Megan Hayes, today is 27 September 2019. There are 8 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• [QUOTE=rpi82;6844582]I see that Canisius is the pre-season pick of Atlantic Hockey coaches to finish last. They've gone from the top in Smith's last year to potentially the bottom 3 years later. Do we take that as a good sign in that it confirms the view that Smith over-achieved in a very non-competitive situation? Alternatively, is it a bad sign that we just hired the top assistant that was presumably involved in recruiting this years team

Recruiting for RPI and Canisius is completely different. Recruits are going to Atlantic Hockey teams as a last resort.

Comment

The hits keep coming from the Emperor....https://m.timesunion.com/news/articl...h-14470328.php
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                The hits keep coming from the Emperor....https://m.timesunion.com/news/articl...h-14470328.php
                This is getting tiresome from the perspective of some alumni. It takes two to fight, and why the administration raises to take on every battle is strange to me.
                Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by RegalFan View Post
                  Recruiting for RPI and Canisius is completely different. Recruits are going to Atlantic Hockey teams as a last resort.
                  Troy certainly isn't any kind of resort.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

At least the mail is fast in Troy.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                        So now I'm thinking there is something degrading the drinking water supply at institutions of higher education..... what on earth are these administrators thinking ? I'm posting this only because given the current state of affairs with SAJ, it would not shock me if the RPI pep band suffered a similar fate...

https://nypost.com/2019/09/27/columb...orting-events/
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

The Times-Union informs me that it will no longer allow me to read its articles online unless I start paying for the privilege of doing so.

If someone wants me to know what an article in the Times-Union said, they'll have to spell it out for me. Supplying me with a link won't work.

Comment

In honor of Nick Bowman and Sabrina Repaci, today is 28 September 2019. There are 7 days (1 week) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

At least the mail is fast in Troy.
                              I was called out by the Womens Hockey account and asked when I was going to attend games this year. Tried watching the game last night and there was no sound on RPI TV. Really trying to put butts in seats for those games I guess? Haha
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                                I was called out by the Womens Hockey account and asked when I was going to attend games this year. Tried watching the game last night and there was no sound on RPI TV. Really trying to put butts in seats for those games I guess? Haha
                                I didn't attempt to watch yesterday's game. but they were having problems with the sound last weekend. Hopefully they figure out the problem soon.

I knew that Justin Tironi is one of the posters here because this came up before, but I forgot that it was you. I will have to do a better job.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X