This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020: Nordic Combined

In honor of Todd Burgess and Lauren Severson, today is 18 September 2019. There are 17 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2019 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Anyone feel like guessing what our lineup will be on opening day?
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by sezenack View Post
        Can't wait for the team to show how ridiculous that ranking is. Tied with Princeton? Below Union despite their losses? Should be above Union and Brown imo. Also Savory should have been Preseason All-ECAC over Galajda.
        Either all the coaches in the league are delusional or you are state your case.
        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
            Either all the coaches in the league are delusional or you are state your case.
            You might not agree, but I'd hardly call his position delusional. Union has lost 6 of their top 7 scorers and Princeton lost 4 of their top 5. We're hardly an offensive powerhouse, particularly with our top playmaker in Ann Arbor, but goal scoring may be even harder for them.

Comment

Originally posted by sezenack View Post
              Can't wait for the team to show how ridiculous that ranking is. Tied with Princeton? Below Union despite their losses? Should be above Union and Brown imo. Also Savory should have been Preseason All-ECAC over Galajda.
              Unless and until RPI actually shows that they are an improved team - IN THE WIN COLUMN - their track record over the last 12+ years will always sway the polls....results matter. I for one am not surprised by the poll, nor will I lose any sleep over it. I am however, cautiously optimistic - albeit mildly - that we will get the arrow pointed upward this year.
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  Is this where I mention my strong opinion that students paying RPI tuition shouldn't need to pay for tickets ? The school's singular goal should be to get as many students to the game as possible.... just sayin'
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Is this where I mention my strong opinion that students paying RPI tuition shouldn't need to pay for tickets ? The school's singular goal should be to get as many students to the game as possible.... just sayin'
                    IIRC, when I was an undergrad, we paid $.25 for student tickets and I think $1.00 for date tickets. The reason was because demand exceeded supply especially for CCT and SLU. There was a rotation so no group of students would monopolize the good seats (those without a pole blocking a goal ). What do student tickets cost now?
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      IIRC, when I was an undergrad, we paid $.25 for student tickets and I think $1.00 for date tickets. The reason was because demand exceeded supply especially for CCT and SLU. There was a rotation so no group of students would monopolize the good seats (those without a pole blocking a goal ). What do student tickets cost now?
                      I believe student tickets are $5 per game, but will stand corrected on that.

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Meida likes us even less than the coaches.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I helped plan and run hockey line today. There was very good attendance, lots of foot-traffic. It was quite crowded for the first 30 minutes of so as the patio was pretty much filled. Season tickets are $74 for students, and this year they introduced a flex package (courtesy of my suggestion at the beginning of the summer ) which was 5 games for $20. The flex package looked like an absolute hit and more than sold out (not sure by how much). Individual game tickets are $5 for students. Overall, a very successful event.

In some other news, I noticed Helsen had a knee brace on, and my friend overhead DS say that he has an ACL injury. We may not see him at all this season

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X