Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

AOC is tossing bombs in general, even DX, who is very opposite of me politically, has said so. She needs to rein it in. I also find it funny that some fall back on "both sides" argument, even when it holds truth, yet they refuse to admit it. Guess what? It's true. Both sides perform shady tactics and stances. Deal with it. I have never claimed one is better than the other, I have only stated that both sides are guilty of it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Ok you refuse to listen to reason so I'll bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Ok you refuse to listen to reason so I'll bow out.
        You don't like what I have to say, so you leave rather than discuss.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          You don't like what I have to say, so you leave rather than discuss.
          I don't like that you deflect at every opportunity so yes I'd rather leave than play your games.

Comment

Just get off it because no one is buying it, and not because we don't understand but because we fully understand..
            Your posts are good and you should feel good.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I don't like that you deflect at every opportunity so yes I'd rather leave than play your games.
              What games? I'll answer anything honestly. Just because it's not the answer one wants, doesn't mean it's not an honest answer. Yes I am serious.

Comment

AOC is tossing bombs in general, even DX, who is very opposite of me politically, has said so. She needs to rein it in. I also find it funny that some fall back on "both sides" argument, even when it holds truth, yet they refuse to admit it. Guess what? It's true. Both sides perform shady tactics and stances. Deal with it. I have never claimed one is better than the other, I have only stated that both sides are guilty of it.
                Be careful confusing my not wanting 100% of the things she supports with me wanting 0% of what she supports. I want probably around 87.5%** of what she wants. I just prefer a different approach. But if her approach works, and it obviously is, I’ll gladly defer to her.

Her behavior at hearings has been nothing short of inspiring and it’s reminiscent of Al Franken. Learn a topic well, and use it as a cudgel.

I think she could dial back the infighting, but at some point she’s right. Nancy can’t put off impeachment forever. That pendulum is swinging towards AOC and it’s picking up pace. Eventually Nancy's brilliance will look like ineptitude. Even if it’s not.

**Actually, it’s probably a good bit higher.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Be careful confusing my not wanting 100% of the things she supports with me wanting 0% of what she supports. I want probably around 87.5%** of what she wants. I just prefer a different approach. But if her approach works, and it obviously is, I’ll gladly defer to her.

Her behavior at hearings has been nothing short of inspiring and it’s reminiscent of Al Franken. Learn a topic well, and use it as a cudgel.

I think she could dial back the infighting, but at some point she’s right. Nancy can’t put off impeachment forever. That pendulum is swinging towards AOC and it’s picking up pace. Eventually Nancy's brilliance will look like ineptitude. Even if it’s not.

**Actually, it’s probably a good bit higher.
                  I have said MANY times I like AOC's style, she just needs to learn Pelosi's tact. I think on that, we agree. That is where I was going with this.

Comment

But did you miss the last half of what I posted?
                    Code:

Comment

But did you miss the last half of what I posted?
                      I did not miss it. AOC is pushing too soon. That is my stance. Get the power, THEN push. AOC is missing that part, IMO.

Comment

They have the power to impeach. The last few weeks has me tipping towards doing something rather than nothing.
                        Code:

Comment

They have the power to impeach. The last few weeks has me tipping towards doing something rather than nothing.
                          If Trump somehow wins the next election? IMPEACH FULL STEAM AHEAD. But as of now, I agree with Pelosi, strategically, it's not a good idea, as much as I hate that stance.

Comment

Oh, and she isn’t missing it. She’s just choosing the other option. I’m starting to think she’s right. Nancy is a dinosaur and the meteor hit November 8. She’s on borrowed time and the landscape is going to look a hell of a lot different very soon.
                            Code:

Comment

If Trump somehow wins the next election? IMPEACH FULL STEAM AHEAD. But as of now, I agree with Pelosi, strategically, it's not a good idea, as much as I hate that stance.
                              If he wins election next time around, the house will have flipped and I will have moved to Canada. Because we ****ed up. Worse than 2016.
                              Code:

Comment

If he wins election next time around, the house will have flipped and I will have moved to Canada. Because we ****ed up. Worse than 2016.
                                Agreed, except the moving to Canada. I will not leave my country.

Comment

Working...
                                X