Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Not so much thinking of MN. I mean if MN is in play we're all f-cked. I was thinking of formerly sensible and sane places that have slipped into the darkness recently: Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan.

I'm very hopeful that Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and New Mexico all come back, and we land Georgia as well. I understand we're fighting not just
    stupidity and racism but also voter suppression and, in states with GOP state houses and governors, systemic election fraud.
    Just saw a campaign-style bumper sticker today that read “Any Functioning Adult 2020” so maybe there is hope for Florida.
    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

This is real.

Comment

Oh cmon this can't be real: https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/s...24525550882818

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A tweet for everything: https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1152264870261342215

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Going to be very interesting to see how Minnesota plays out.
            Cool your man ****, he's going to lose it by 5 points or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              So here's an ignorant Coastie question.

My anecdotal experience with Flyovers is they do not like a ruckus. It is possible that the Great Spirit of solid Midwestern common sense will rouse itself, regard Dump's "every day a new tweet tantrum" insanity and general lack of decorum and, regardless of partisanship, say "Enough. I want to go back to sleep" and hit the purge button?

Is there any of that "don't make a donkey of yourself, boy" stoicism left on the prairie?
              In the spirit of Rep. Ilhan Omar, I'm not going to dignify that by commenting.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Cool your man ****, he's going to lose it by 5 points or more.
                “He”??

Warren or Harris would like a word with you......
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

So Trump is connected with two accused pedophiles, and a third link occurred when R. Kelly was arrested outside of his Trump Tower residence in Chicago. I’d imagine it’ll come out that he owns a pizza shop somewhere.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Speaking of garbage human beings, Alan Dershowitz is smearing Epstein's child accusers.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Of course he is. He sold his soul years ago...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

As I was saying... https://amp.theguardian.com/commenti...-war-class-war

Class politics is rising in America. Trump hopes a culture war might stop it

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Yep. Part of the plan.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Speaking of garbage human beings, Alan Dershowitz is smearing Epstein's child accusers.
                            Hasn't he gotten disgusting in his waning years? I was never a big fan, but I will allow that he was reasonably objective and legally-astute back during the OJ fiasco...

Now, I truly wonder if tRump has something on him, or if perhaps dementia is setting-in.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

The sad thing here is that his base doesn't benefit from his policies: he uses them as he did Stormy, but at least Stormy (presumably) got paid.

If the (so-far) clueless Dems can scrape-together a reasonable immigration policy and harp on that, they should be able to glean 5% from his base, and win in a landslide... But there's little evidence that they realize this obvious fact as of now.

Comment

....why would he post this? Does he think it looks good??!? https://twitter.com/McNaughtonArt/st...80001847775232

KDR

Comment

Working...
                                X