Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

I don’t speak millennial. What the hell is he saying?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      Just more evidence as to why the Democrats need to ignore the "centrist" view of "why won't you work harder across the aisle?"

Because the fu**ing GOP refuses to even acknowledge there's a fu**ing aisle to even walk across.
      Careful. Remember the votes at play. Definitely be ready to go into corners with them and play a dirty game if needed. But we don't give a shyt about dump's base, and we already know the GOPers in congress will just continue to cover their own azzes. Figure out what it takes to get the reluctant and tentative dem votes to the polls and work our azzes off making that happen. A lot of that is just grinder work. Getting angry and distracted only plays into dump's hand.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        New chant at the rallies. "Send her back." Referring to Omar. This is getting bad.
        Good lord...

I would say there is zero chance he comes close in Minnesota now. We dont take well to attacking "One of Us".

And FFS can we stop with the over use of "centrist". Labeling everyone who believes different from you a centrist is lazy. (it is like calling every enemy Hitler not everyone is Hitler) Plus it ignores what the actual word means. If you have any left leaning beliefs at all you are chances are nowhere near the center. The overuse of this is the Twitter Caucus' attempt to weaponize it like the GOP did the term "Liberal" only in this case it is insulting people who are often sympathetic to your cause. It is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can tell people they are wrong without misrepresenting their beliefs. You dont need to call Joe Biden a "centrist:" to attack him, just call him out for the stupid stuff he says.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I don’t speak millennial. What the hell is he saying?
          I think he is saying the guy is implying he will attack after he is sure there is no primary challenge. If he goes after Trump now he risks a Trumper going after him in the primaries and losing his job.

Now, if I believed for a second this was true I would be somewhat sympathetic to the idea. (while still thinking the guy is a coward mind you) Since I would bet every penny I have he wont say word 1 no matter what I will just say the GOPer is a dickless, spineless, racist sycophant and call it a day.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Good lord...

I would say there is zero chance he comes close in Minnesota now. We dont take well to attacking "One of Us".

And FFS can we stop with the over use of "centrist". Labeling everyone who believes different from you a centrist is lazy. (it is like calling every enemy Hitler not everyone is Hitler) Plus it ignores what the actual word means. If you have any left leaning beliefs at all you are chances are nowhere near the center. The overuse of this is the Twitter Caucus' attempt to weaponize it like the GOP did the term "Liberal" only in this case it is insulting people who are often sympathetic to your cause. It is cutting your nose off to spite your face.

You can tell people they are wrong without misrepresenting their beliefs. You dont need to call Joe Biden a "centrist:" to attack him, just call him out for the stupid stuff he says.
            I think you’re sorely mistaken if you think anywhere outside of inner city Minneapolis and St Paul are going to be put off by that.

Just remember, Blaine elected a confederate sympathizing racist to the state house.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I think you’re sorely mistaken if you think anywhere outside of inner city Minneapolis and St Paul are going to be put off by that.

Just remember, Blaine elected a confederate sympathizing racist to the state house.
              This.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

He could come here tomorrow and they’d drive in and chant it . She really makes old white men and woman angry

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think more people will be put off by it than you think. (it isnt like Minneapolis and Saint Paul are the only liberal areas despite what Scooby says) He will lose ground in this state and stuff like this will be why. Just because Blaine is the Twin Cities version of Saint Cloud means nothing.

This wont play well in a lot of places...and the places it does didnt like her anyways and were voting for him. He should be trying to NOT motivate the Twin Cities not tick them off. If Minneapolis and Saint Paul are motivated he losses and it wont be close.

Put it this way...he lost by like 2 last time. He keeps attacking Omar my guess is he triples that loss. Of course the papers will say Minnesota is going Red (they always do) and Scooby will buy it hook, line and sinker but it wont happen. His only shot is for Minneapolis and Saint Paul to stay home and that wont happen if he keeps up the crap with Omar.
                  Last edited by Handyman; 07-17-2019, 08:33 PM.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    I think more people will be put off by it than you think. (it isnt like Minneapolis and Saint Paul are the only liberal areas despite what Scooby says) He will lose ground in this state and stuff like this will be why. Just because Blaine is the Twin Cities version of Saint Cloud means nothing.

This wont play well in a lot of places...and the places it does didnt like her anyways and were voting for him. He should be trying to NOT motivate the Twin Cities not tick them off. If Minneapolis and Saint Paul are motivated he losses and it wont be close.
                    You might be right, but Blaine isn’t the twin cities’ Saint Cloud.

Blaine is representative of nearly every outer suburb. Except Oakdale!
                    https://www.gis.leg.mn/pdf/elec2016/...pres16_vtd.pdf
                    Code:

Comment

Working across the aisle with McConnell isn't as much of a centrist belief as it is an utterly delusional one. But I can see how those two things could be conflated

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        Working across the aisle with McConnell isn't as much of a centrist belief as it is an utterly delusional one. But I can see how those two things could be conflated
                        Hey if you want to call people who think they can negotiate with terrorists delusional I wont stop ya
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's a hell of a lot easier negotiating successfully if you beat em at the polls first. And we can.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            To rover’s point..... mookie doesn’t need to read “in an anti-Semite move, hitler gases Jews” to know that this is anti Semitic

“Hitler gases Jews” covers it just fine.

Same can be used for tD rantings on tweeter this past week. No reason to make the story about the journalist.
                            Except for the people who thought Hitler gassing Jews was just hunky dory.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              This is sinking to their level, but it's hard to not think Trump supporter = White Trash. I should give them the benefit of the doubt, but it's getting difficult to let them speak, let alone analyze their thoughts objectively.
                              No, just "economically anxious".
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Yeah yeah yeah, but to the Twitter Left if you don't explicitly call him a racist in your article (which he definitely is), that makes you complicit and basically a MAGAt.

Interestingly, it's usually the same folks who say that supporting Warren over Bernie makes you a corporate sellout!
                                The active word in your sentence was Twitter. It nullifies the point you were trying to make. Any time you cite Twitter you are saying "yes but this exploding clown car of feces over here..." thus rendering whatever it is you were trying to say irrelevant with respect to the general population.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X