Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:55: Wow, @CNN RATINGS HAVE CRASHED. LOST ALL CREDIBILITY!

Trump continuing his word salad diarrhea.

1000 people died, but 100% of Puerto Rico watched my Miss Universe pageant when I held it there twice.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      The best administration.

How'd they keep Bernie Lomax from falling over?
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Trump continuing his word salad diarrhea.

1000 people died, but 100% of Puerto Rico watched my Miss Universe pageant when I held it there twice.
        He's the best thing that ever happened to Puerto Rico cause his pageant had "high ratings".

That's what we're running the country on. TV Ratings. ****ing country is circling the bowel.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Bet he denies the 2018 rant.
          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

Bet he denies the 2018 rant.
            I'm sure there's a tweet for that.
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

How has Trump not been pinned down in an interview yet? It seems like it would only take mild pressure from a reporter to get him to completely trip over his own words and either use lies so obviois that Stevie Wonder would see them or have Trump get to a point where he goes into a full meltdown on camera. Obviously this is what CNN or MSNBC would want to get ratings.

I get that the White House hand picks who gets access. I think that it would be worth it to fake your way into the interview just to get the clip. They could then live off that until the 2020 administration comes in...
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                How has Trump not been pinned down in an interview yet? It seems like it would only take mild pressure from a reporter to get him to completely trip over his own words and either use lies so obviois that Stevie Wonder would see them or have Trump get to a point where he goes into a full meltdown on camera. Obviously this is what CNN or MSNBC would want to get ratings.

I get that the White House hand picks who gets access. I think that it would be worth it to fake your way into the interview just to get the clip. They could then live off that until the 2020 administration comes in...
                He just blows you off and spins his yarn. You can't pin him down.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Wont happen...they are WAY too afraid of the repercussions. It isnt just about what he says but the reaction from his zombies.

I like how now supposedly Pakistan is of high moral character and courage. Must have been a coincidence that Bin Laden hid there for years until his death...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

The thing that works to Trump’s advantage in those situations is he has absolutely no shame. I doubt it ever happens.
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                        The thing that works to Trump’s advantage in those situations is he has absolutely no shame. I doubt it ever happens.
                        He has no shame and his supporters don't either. They are both post-fact. Nothing can hurt him.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Seems legit.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            "I never said that"

Shown video of him saying it

"Fake news. Never happened"
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

**** off, Barr.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...-limit-1426035

Comment

Trump gave Imran a bat and picture of Eisenhower. My guess would be George Washington is the only head of state to be in the same class of athlete as Imran.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X