• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Paging Gary Bettman.

Can you say "Salary Cap"?
    Closest thing you’ll get is FFP.
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      It's settled; I'm rooting for Chicago.
      Why not the plucky Loons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Why not the plucky Loons?
        You guys can’t beat Atlanta.
        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

great. Newcastle plays Leicester today. Maybe Newcastle will prevent the other team from scoring points while they themselves score many points.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            You guys can’t beat Atlanta.
            first team to ever win a road game at their current stadium...3-2...very similar game to last night except MNUFC was up 1-0 before giving up 2 goals and then Atlanta got a red card and MNUFC scored 2 in stoppage time to win...was hoping the rest would repeat itself...sadly it did not. Pretty proud of them for not crumbling after that fluky first goal and the 2nd one so quick after that.
            Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
              first team to ever win a road game at their current stadium...3-2...very similar game to last night except MNUFC was up 1-0 before giving up 2 goals and then Atlanta got a red card and MNUFC scored 2 in stoppage time to win...was hoping the rest would repeat itself...sadly it did not. Pretty proud of them for not crumbling after that fluky first goal and the 2nd one so quick after that.
              It was mostly in jest.

I thought MNUFC played well considering. Atlanta is just a tough team to beat.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                It was mostly in jest.

I thought MNUFC played well considering. Atlanta is just a tough team to beat.
                I was quite happy with what they did after it was 2-0. They had their chances. Boxall, Opara and Toye just didn't quite have the final touch they wanted.
                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  The English Football League buried Bury today. Bolton may not be far behind.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...osed-takeover/
                  Bolton survives, but only just
                  https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                  https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                  NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                  Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                    For how long is the honest question.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Newcastle gets Watford tomorrow. I smell a loss.
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Spurs @ Arsenal. My first North London derby! 64-52-82 (WDL) and counting.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                          Do they have a buyer or did they just get an extension because a buyer is in negotiations?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Newcastle gets Watford tomorrow. I smell a loss.
                            No, there was a tie. I am not surprised. mookie, we're gonna get relegated, aren't we?

Comment

Always nice to let a team get their first pt of the season in your pitch

Mookie is going to London on the 13th. Going to lay 20 quid that nufc gets relegated so at least he will get some $$$
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                Always nice to let a team get their first pt of the season in your pitch

Mookie is going to London on the 13th. Going to lay 20 quid that nufc gets relegated so at least he will get some $$$
                                I might as well get some popcorn and enjoy this mess all season long.

Comment

Working...
                                X