No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Link

This is going to get ugly. Expect a lot of Iron Front flags at games in the next few weeks. The Streisand Effect is real.
    I don't understand any of this. If I can walk in with any one of my Pride flags (personal AND political), why are they so hard on this flag?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      I don't understand any of this. If I can walk in with any one of my Pride flags (personal AND political), why are they so hard on this flag?
      Because Antifa.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Because Antifa.
        Ah yes, of course.
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Ah yes, of course.
          Yeah, left leaning is ok in Corporate America but outright left is bad.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yeah, left leaning is ok in Corporate America but outright left is bad.
            But I'm sure walking in with a Trump/Pence 2020 flag is totally okay.

Comment

My question is are these people sneaking these flags in? or is security doing a crappy job of inspecting flags?
              Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Link

This is going to get ugly. Expect a lot of Iron Front flags at games in the next few weeks. The Streisand Effect is real.
                Yes, plus I know Portland and this is waving a red cape.

It's going to look like Fish N Fowl next home game.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It looks like the USWNT victory tour is only 5 games. I swear last time it was 8 or 10. Did they limit it because players complained about getting taken from the clubs and limiting the exposure of the NWSL?

Also carrying s 16-1-2 record for the year, which isn’t half bad.

Looks like Olympic qualifying isn’t until next year for CONCACAF. Kind of surprised the WC champ doesn’t get an autobid since the tournaments are only a year apart, but it’s not like we’re in UEFA, so it’s essentially an autobid unless something goes catastrophically wrong. Canada faltering in group play is probably the biggest potential issue as it would cause a semifinal knockout match-up where loser goes home.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

What in the actual **** is a Fish N Fowl?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

World Cup Qualifier upset today in Asia as Palestine shut out Uzbekistan 2-0 at home. Uzbekistan is a sneaky good team (I'd argue they're top 5 strongest in Asia despite their struggles to get to the WC, behind Iran, Japan, South Korea, and Australia) so this is a pretty surprising upset
                      https://***********/TheVTHockeyBlog
                      https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
                      NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
                      Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Timbers Army Response.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

As always, well done. There is no winning move for the Timbers' corporate whore owners. If they keep picking this scab they will bleed out.

Were I the Timbers Army I would suggest, courteously, that fans consider boycotting all purchases of merchandise or concessions for the duration of the controversy. There are only a few cities where protest actions like that would make a dent in profits. Portland is definitely one of them.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            As always, well done. There is no winning move for the Timbers' corporate whore owners. If they keep picking this scab they will bleed out.

Were I the Timbers Army I would suggest, courteously, that fans consider boycotting all purchases of merchandise or concessions for the duration of the controversy. There are only a few cities where protest actions like that would make a dent in profits. Portland is definitely one of them.
                            Merritt Paulson is the owner of the Timbers and he can best be described as a doosh. Son of former SecTreas Hank Paulson, the guy who led us into the 2008 crash, Merritt is more known for getting in yelling matches and Twitter spats with people than anything. If you notice the Timbers are blaming a league policy yet continue that same policy at their other non-MLS teams the Thorns and Timbers 2.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
                              World Cup Qualifier upset today in Asia as Palestine shut out Uzbekistan 2-0 at home. Uzbekistan is a sneaky good team (I'd argue they're top 5 strongest in Asia despite their struggles to get to the WC, behind Iran, Japan, South Korea, and Australia) so this is a pretty surprising upset
                              Euro qualifying is going on too. Germany and the Netherlands play later today and I won't be home to watch it.

And if anyone cares, USA and Mexico have a friendly tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                                Euro qualifying is going on too. Germany and the Netherlands play later today and I won't be home to watch it.

And if anyone cares, USA and Mexico have a friendly tonight.
                                apparently US Soccer doesn't even care...
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X