No announcement yet.

World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: World Soccer XXX: We Have Men Too!

locals lost to the socceroos, nil-3. good crowd. festive. free

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
    Great. Newcastle plays Liverpool on Saturday, and will probably lose 5-0.
    won't be pretty
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
      Did you know the US was playing a friendly against Uruguay? If you didn’t, don’t worry, they still suck.
      Apparently Mexico does too...USA-Uruguay finished 1-1, Mexico lost 4-0 to Argentina...
      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

• Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
        Apparently Mexico does too...USA-Uruguay finished 1-1, Mexico lost 4-0 to Argentina...
        Oof, that’s a bit of a come down for Mexico.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Well mookie, Newcastle only lost 3-1 against Liverpool. At least the Magpies didn't get shut out! Got that going for us, which is nice...
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Yids up 4-nil at half. I guess Palace is not great.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Yids up 4-nil at half. I guess Palace is not great.
              22 min left Norwich 3 City 1.

Yids??
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                22 min left Norwich 3 City 1.

Yids??
                Old insult for the Spurs which they took and made their own, like the N word.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

F-ck the noisy neighbors.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Went to Dortmund vs Leverkusen. The wall is amazing to see. I've never seen anything like it.

Game was good, not overly exciting but I really miss seeing replays on the screens in stadiums. It's so weird here.

Comment

Newcastle's next opponents are Brighton and Leicester City. I predict a win over Brighton, and Leicester won't be a pretty match.

In EPL, is it bottom 3 or bottom 4 that get relegated?
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Bottom 3.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Bottom 3.
                          Oh thank you. Right now, Newcastle sits in 17th, narrowly avoiding going back down.

Comment

New Owners, Old Location for Fire

Instead of the Fire drawing 4,000 in a 20k seat stadium, they get to draw 6k in a 55k seat stadium now

Hoping that the new ownership realizes that MLS is a minor league draw here in Chicago. As such, they need to charge minor league prices. Biggest complaint was the $25 parking in Bridgeview. Soldier Field parking is $30+ as it stands. That better change if they want to have a fighting chance to be around long enough to get their long dreamed of soccer specific stadium on the North side...
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                              New Owners, Old Location for Fire

Instead of the Fire drawing 4,000 in a 20k seat stadium, they get to draw 6k in a 55k seat stadium now

Hoping that the new ownership realizes that MLS is a minor league draw here in Chicago. As such, they need to charge minor league prices. Biggest complaint was the $25 parking in Bridgeview. Soldier Field parking is $30+ as it stands. That better change if they want to have a fighting chance to be around long enough to get their long dreamed of soccer specific stadium on the North side...
                              Wasn't one of the main issues with Bridgeview was a lack of public transportation options to the stadium? I mean, playing in a better stadium location plus a new owner that's not going to cheap out on the roster could help turn things around.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Wasn't one of the main issues with Bridgeview was a lack of public transportation options to the stadium? I mean, playing in a better stadium location plus a new owner that's not going to cheap out on the roster could help turn things around.
                                Lack of public transit was a legit complaint for Bridgeview, for sure. It's not going to magically produce an additional 10k people however. It'll bump attendance 1500 or 2000. Soldier Field parking will be in the $30-40 range. I would hope that initially there are cheap tickets available to get people in the door. But then you have the $10-15 ticket with $30 parking look for a large chunk of your crowd. This team has to somehow manage to build a fanbase from scratch, despite being around for 22 years.
                                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Working...
                                X