This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

Caufield has got to bury one of his breakaways...

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotch View Post
      ha ha I didn't until the Ped State nonsense. And even when we swept your asses I did not post. But I will enjoy swooping down and kicking you when down which should be quite often.

You really only have one good player and he's leaving this year.

Sick analysis by that MadCity Rich though lol
      The NHL GM’s would beg to differ dip****. Turcotte, Miller and Holloway on lines 2,3 and 4.

Go back to worshipping joe “I didn’t know anything” paterno
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
        The NHL GM’s would beg to differ dip****. Turcotte, Miller and Holloway on lines 2,3 and 4.

Go back to worshipping joe “I didn’t know anything” paterno
        Yeah Turcotte's pretty good. Miller is nothing special.

Keep on keeping it classy. That is why I will return. Enjoy your mediocrity as sometime soon you will wish for these days of being .500 back.

Comment

Yeah Turcotte's pretty good. Miller is nothing special.

Keep on keeping it classy. That is why I will return. Enjoy your mediocrity as sometime soon you will wish for these days of being .500 back.
          Cool brah, 6>0.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Cool brah, 6>0.
            what's the six? Six years since you've been to the NCAA?

But as we have discussed the choice of your college hockey fanship isn't the main issue. It's your lack of class.

Thanks,

The Management

Comment

Originally posted by digitalbooya View Post
              Caufield has got to bury one of his breakaways...
              Didn't see the replay but Posick said that last rush was half a puck across the line... heartbreaking, but you see that kind of finish a lot in OT, especially in a game like this.

Encouraged by the way the boys kept fighting and coming back after going down a goal so many times. They didn't have their very best stuff but they battled. ND just beat us up in front of the net as I thought they would try to do. Exciting hockey game, heck of an effort, just sucks to come so close to points and come up empty tonight.
              Originally posted by WiscTJK
              I'm with Wisko and Tim.
              Originally posted by Timothy A
              Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

But as we have discussed the choice of your college hockey fanship isn't the main issue. It's your lack of class.

Thanks,

The Management
                Class would be staying the hell out of other threads for teams you don’t follow. You don’t see me in ped state threads or any other teams fan thread unless I have something positive to say.

Class would also be calling the police and fbi on a pedophile because you care about kids well being and you know, the LAW! Class would be th fan base turning on jopa for being the piece of chit he showed himself to be.

Comment

Thanks,

The Management
                  And 6>0 refers to national titles Wisconsin has won and you know 0 is ped state.

Time for more thinner, later brah.

Comment

Heartbreaking loss. That puck just stopped when it got halfway over the line. Boys played good. I’m blaming tonight’s loss on two things off the ice:

1. The arena “security” guard who broke up Cole Caufield and K’Andre Miller’s pregame football game from the tunnel to the seats an hour before game time. They seem to have started this last night and got a win. Heaven forbid the boys have fun before the game, and heaven forbid even more that fans might see the team having fun.

2. Whoever decided to start the wave during a hockey game, never mind a hockey game against the fourth-ranked team that is tied at 3. Get that football nonsense out of the Kohl Center. I never want to see that crap again. Watch the **** game fans!

Comment

Class would be staying the hell out of other threads for teams you don’t follow. You don’t see me in ped state threads or any other teams fan thread unless I have something positive to say.

Class would also be calling the police and fbi on a pedophile because you care about kids well being and you know, the LAW! Class would be th fan base turning on jopa for being the piece of chit he showed himself to be.

All of the individuals responsible are in jail or are dead. I think JoePa was a piece of chit. But the Ped State is incredibly offensive to the millions of good PSU people both past and present. And certainly no one on our hockey team has anything to do with it.

I was on this forum when we swept your butts and I did not post. But I got attacked with Ped State the next week when I talked about the Michigan State loss which was brought up in this thread. I was positive about Wisconsin until classless behavior started. Check my posts.

Only one fine gent defended me and I was surprised at the venom of many classless posters. So I'm drinking a scotch savoring our sweep and your back breaking loss and hopefully teaching you guys a lesson in manners.

If I was a troll I'd be in the Minnesota thread right now.
                      Last edited by Scotch; 11-16-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sunprairie View Post
                        Heartbreaking loss. That puck just stopped when it got halfway over the line. Boys played good. I’m blaming tonight’s loss on two things off the ice:

1. The arena “security” guard who broke up Cole Caufield and K’Andre Miller’s pregame football game from the tunnel to the seats an hour before game time. They seem to have started this last night and got a win. Heaven forbid the boys have fun before the game, and heaven forbid even more that fans might see the team having fun.

2. Whoever decided to start the wave during a hockey game, never mind a hockey game against the fourth-ranked team that is tied at 3. Get that football nonsense out of the Kohl Center. I never want to see that crap again. Watch the **** game fans!
                        Caufield and Lindmark have played football catch before games for the last two years, it's part of their pre-game routine. K must have joined in?
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          Caufield and Lindmark have played football catch before games for the last two years, it's part of their pre-game routine. K must have joined in?
                          Yeah, K was down in the tunnel flinging it to Cole two sections over in the stands. The kids standing at the tunnel were having a great time watching it. Cole and K were having a blast. And that means Kohl Center security had to step in and tell Cole to knock it off. I mean, can’t be having fun at the Kohl Center, even if you are a Badger...

Comment

The hockey Gods hate us: So close...
                            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Kohl Center nazis. I hate Kohl Center Nazis. If it weren't for those kids (and the squeaky ball kids) those nazis wouldn't have extra Keystone Light beer money. **** them. They're also the ones thst don't let fans have fun. I bet Granato has some words for KC management.
                              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                                Kohl Center nazis. I hate Kohl Center Nazis. If it weren't for those kids (and the squeaky ball kids) those nazis wouldn't have extra Keystone Light beer money. **** them. They're also the ones thst don't let fans have fun. I bet Granato has some words for KC management.
                                First they stop the hockey team from playing catch with a football, and then they do nothing to stop the stupid wave at the hockey game... 😜

Comment

Working...
                                X