X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
    Nope Brian Posick. He's great. I do miss Howie and you can still get PB now and then on TV. Ian at home games is alot like Howie.
    Agree. Love PB and Howie but part of that is all the nostalgia they bring. When it comes to doing the job though, Posick is terrific and we're lucky to have him. I could see him go to an NHL team in a few years when his kids are out of school ala the great Bob Miller. I've no doubt he'll have opportunities.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Now that it’s a reality and not just us fangasming, I’m really excited to see how a top line of Weissbach-Turcotte-Caufield turns out.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Well, looks like the official line chart that Milewski just tweeted out has Turcotte’s line 2nd as opposed to 1st.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Sounds like that stream will be available per Todd Milewski and UW Hockey:

gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

EODS: De-Commit / Non-Pro Early Departure List

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            Well, looks like the official line chart that Milewski just tweeted out has Turcotte’s line 2nd as opposed to 1st.
            I think that's probably irrelevant as to how they go off or get ice time. Tony started Mersch's 4th line a lot last year and mixed it up quite a bit looking for matchups and hot hands. Expect Turcotte's line to get a ton of ice time.

Overall I'd give BC a slight advantage in the top six based on experience. I'd give the Badgers the nod in the next six and on the Blue line. Goalies are a tossup to start the season even though Knight is a Big Time goalie. Badgers are probably better skaters top to bottom, but on paper this is really a close matchup. Just depends on who gets to play their own game the most.

BC Sucks! Drop the Puck!
            Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I was going to pull the link up on my tab and mirror cast to my TV, but after further review, I just logged into my browser on my Samsung TV and voilà! Not a bad picture, but it seems to be buffering quite a bit.

K'Andre is on the ice.

The place holds 7880; doesn't appear to be 3000 in da house.
              Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-11-2019, 06:16 PM.
              "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

• I can only get audio...what the hell?

Comment

Posick made it seem like the first goal was Lebedeff not knowing where his own net was.

Totally confused by the radio call as to what happened for the second GA.

Comment

That’s a **** **** goal.

https://***********/badgermhockey/st...02795252146177

Comment

• Got the video to work....what the hell!

Comment

Wisconsin’s goalies suck. Pure and simple. Where is the defense as well?
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          Wisconsin’s goalies suck. Pure and simple. Where is the defense as well?
                          It’s the coaching. It’s always been the coaching.

Comment

Ugh. Five on five wasn't pretty. Same old sloppy play on the back end.

Special teams looks improved.

BS call on Emberson.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
                            gwhinwi's: Wisconsin Badgers Recruiting Spreadsheet & Individual Face-Off Statistics

Comment

Oz using the youth excuse in post game. Come on already. I don't want to hear this all year. BC is young too.

Comment

Very disappointed in the goaltending like I have been for many consecutive years. My point I made 5 or 6 years ago is still proven (and Ive taken **** for my stance, but I have yet to be proven wrong)if you can't get any better goaltending than from Tier 2 Juniors, you're ****ed. Most of this team is very young...not an excuse...but you NEED a competant goaltender to save any mistakes, NOT to make mistakes yourself. We need an elite goalie coach and somebody who can recruit elite goalies.

Somebody help out back there while this team builds.

I heard that interview and I agree tj...that's bull****.
                                Last edited by MadCityRich; 10-11-2019, 08:57 PM.
                                "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Working...
                                X