X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey 2019-2020: Time to Get Offensive

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    All I need in return is to be able to sit where ever I want for all games, get free parking close, hop on the team plane for away games, be able to brings as many people as I want to women's games for nothing, and yes, a RING when we win it.

Not that you're not worth it Tim, but I don't know if we can afford you. That LaBahn expansion is going to cost a mint.
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by druzy192 View Post
      Lindmark is underrated offensively. Dude makes things happen.. goes into corners and battles. Plays hard. Doesn't just have one aspect of his game.
      I don't know if "underrated" is the exactly the right term but I guess it's fair. I think his game has been well respected by a lot of people that watched him play last year. I think he played in every spot in the lineup from top C to 4th wing and all spots in between at one point or another. I agree that he's a very good player and I know the Panthers were feeling pretty fortunate to get him in the 5th round. He's got a lot of versatility, can really skate, can score or make plays, and has a great head for the game. Has been one of our most valuable and consistent guys. Hoping that he and Linus can help Holloway breakout and get going on the score sheet this weekend as well.

Appears to be lots of good seats available for tonight's game! (unfortunately)
      I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Pelton-Byce is reportedly sick and won't skate tonight according to Todd M.

https://***********/ToddMilewski/sta...563094528?s=19
        Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
          I don't know if "underrated" is the exactly the right term but I guess it's fair. I think his game has been well respected by a lot of people that watched him play last year. I think he played in every spot in the lineup from top C to 4th wing and all spots in between at one point or another. I agree that he's a very good player and I know the Panthers were feeling pretty fortunate to get him in the 5th round. He's got a lot of versatility, can really skate, can score or make plays, and has a great head for the game. Has been one of our most valuable and consistent guys. Hoping that he and Linus can help Holloway breakout and get going on the score sheet this weekend as well.

I'm packing up the wife and kids in the family truckster and heading to Madison to fill 4 of those seats shortly. Hope the boys bring it.

Comment

I am headed to Dubuque for a hockey tournament for my daughter this weekend, otherwise I would have been at the Kohl Center tonight. Hope the boys have a good weekend.
            Wisconsin Hockey Recruiting spreadsheet (both Men's and Women's)

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              I will have 4 butts in seats tomorrow night, we are doing the first of 2 men's/women's double plays for this season. The other is MN weekend for the lads.

New line combo's, new PP combo's, lots of reason for hope for this weekend.
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by gwhinwi View Post
                Pelton-Byce is reportedly sick and won't skate tonight according to Todd M.

https://***********/ToddMilewski/sta...563094528?s=19

That's hockey, but man, we haven't had everybody available to answer the bell in the last several weeks. Hopefully TPB gets feeling better quickly and is the last guy out sick for awhile. Sheesh!

Was worried a little about Inamoto's status as he had a boot on his foot last weekend, but glad to see he's good to go. He's a really tough kid.

So it is official:

Linus Holloway Lindy

Achan Turc Goal

Gorniak Baker Dhooghe

Mersch Messner Ryder Caufield

Regular D all on board and The Finnish Hammer nailing down the net.

Sounds good to me. Let's GO RED!!!
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                  That's hockey, but man, we haven't had everybody available to answer the bell in the last several weeks. Hopefully TPB gets feeling better quickly and is the last guy out sick for awhile. Sheesh!

Was worried a little about Inamoto's status as he had a boot on his foot last weekend, but glad to see he's good to go. He's a really tough kid.

So it is official:

Linus Holloway Lindy

Achan Turc Goal

Gorniak Baker Dhooghe

Mersch Messner Ryder Caufield

Regular D all on board and The Finnish Hammer nailing down the net.

Sounds good to me. Let's GO RED!!!

Baker is 0-3 on draws already. Messner should center that line with Baker and Dhooghe on the wings.

UW's 4th line really controlled all their shifts in the 1st period.
                  Last edited by DPlaya; 11-15-2019, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Good 1st period. Miller is gonna give me a heart attack. Dude gives zero ****s about defense.

Comment

Not bad 1st at all. I can live with this effort. Friday crowd a little better.

The golden dome buckets are always cool, but they can https://youtu.be/zjB0nQT3PJQ

2 ****ing PPG's....how about that! 100%.
                      Last edited by MadCityRich; 11-15-2019, 08:19 PM.
                      "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Give Morris' candy *** 2 for embellishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                          Not bad 1st at all. I can live with this effort. Friday crowd a little better.

The golden dome buckets are always cool, but they can https://youtu.be/zjB0nQT3PJQ

2 ****ing PPG's....how about that! 100%.
                          Student section is up into the 2nd deck tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WiscTJK View Post
                            When they get swept this weekend, what will your excuse be?

They are mediocre on offense (the last 6 games) and terrible on defense to this point. PP is back to last years putrid results. Trends are down, 2-4 in last 6 after starting 3-1. It's not "pretty decent"......
                            When they don't what will yours be?

Comment

Solid win!!

Comment

💥!

Hopefully the lads show up tomorrow ready to finish notre dame.
                                “Sweep the leg!”
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X