X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Eye of the beholder I guess... I’m watching it thinking that warren and Sanders are getting their behinds kicked.
    Your posts have basically proven that you're a Bush Republican at this point, so we'll duly note your opinion and move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Your posts have basically proven that you're a Bush Republican at this point, so we'll duly note your opinion and move on.
      What’s next, rube saying Liz and Bernie are too extreme??

Comment

Overall, I would say Bernie clearly used his timeout and drew up a set play to tie the game here at the end of the first, Warren had another hearty warm-up skate, and Pete had to play a little closer to the net than he would ordinarily be comfortable with.

The rest came along to be pylons.

Comment

Hickenlooper is very well spoken... he does not have a chance though.

Comment

I've heard enough. Good night, its been fun.
            Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

This debate isn't going to change anything, except Bernie's maybe going to gain back a few points after his performance tonight. Warren, Bernie, and Pete are the Top 3.
              I’m not sure if Bernie will gain points, but I’m sure his performance energizes the Bernie Bros.

Comment

Hickenlooper would sound great on a stage without Buttigieg. As it is, he's overshadowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                  Who?
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    You’re ****ing nuts.

But you’re probably right with that first sentence.
                    Like it or not the “moderates” are making a very good point talking about ideas that can actually get implemented vs pie-in-the-sky ideas.

Warren is doing better than Bernie. I like her as my senator. I doubt think she beats Trump if she gets the nod.

Comment

That will be the highlight of Williamson's time in these debates.

"Are you people who don't favor student loan debt relief really Democrats?"

Comment

That will be the highlight of Williamson's time in these debates.

"Are you people who don't favor student loan debt relief really Democrats?"
                        It was another great moment tonight.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That Bullock response on nukes is going to be the only response of his I agree with.

EDIT: Nevermind, he's backpedaling now in the face of Warren.

Comment

On another note, did they seriously book this thing for 3 hours? Good God...

Comment

Running too late for me... mayor Pete probably gained the most imo.

Comment

Like it or not the “moderates” are making a very good point talking about ideas that can actually get implemented vs pie-in-the-sky ideas.

Warren is doing better than Bernie. I like her as my senator. I doubt think she beats Trump if she gets the nod.
                                Eye of the beholder I guess... I’m watching it thinking that warren and Sanders are getting their behinds kicked.
                                Good Lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X