This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
    Well the dems can and should do better but replacing it with nothing and having zero plan for healthcare isn’t going to be popular.
    Don't tell Scooby that
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      I am still waiting for all the Tesla's to change the world like he promised. Hell I am waiting for him to deliver the volume of Tesla's he promised. The guy is a good hype man but is full of it like everyone else.
      Didn't they recently build an extra assembly line (or 2?) on site in an extraordinary amount of time in order to meet a recent output deadline he made?

Comment

He probably worked everyone around the clock with zero bathroom breaks to accomplish it too!

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
          He probably worked everyone around the clock with zero bathroom breaks to accomplish it too!
          Is Tesla noted for bad working conditions? Honest question; I haven't heard anything either way.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Is Tesla noted for bad working conditions? Honest question; I haven't heard anything either way.
            They're pretty bad https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ailed-promises

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              Didn't they recently build an extra assembly line (or 2?) on site in an extraordinary amount of time in order to meet a recent output deadline he made?
              I'm sure that won't cause any quality problems in 2-3 years.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              He's known to flog people for overtime from the white collars on down, and they have a questionable track record of addressing on-the-job injuries for the line workers.

Comment

Great ideas, horrible execution.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Yes. He put a giant tent in the parking lot: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-gigantic-tent
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard Has Enemies In High Places

How doing the right thing could be costing her everything

That day, Tulsi Gabbard took a stand. With her head held high and a smile on her face, she resigned her position as Vice-Chair of the DNC, and not only that, went against her party and publicly endorsed Sanders. The next day, she recieved this email:
                    Now, this email is hardly new. Wikileaks released it as part of their Podesta Emails series later in 2016. So why am I even bringing it back up? Because it’s relevant, or possibly, it’s consequences are.
                    Ever since Gabbard announced her bid for the Presidency, she has been subject to the occasional, yet predictable hit-piece. It’s usually an intentionally misrepresented version of her meeting with Syrian president Bashar Al Assad on a diplomatic fact finding mission in 2017, and her subsequent public opposition to US involvement in the conflict . Most accounts of this story either minimalize or omit completely her also meeting with leaders on the other side of their Civil War, which when coupled with her reluctance to go to war there, is done to make her seem as an “apologist” for a man accused of atrocious humanitarian abuses. The apologist label is untrue, of course, as she has called him a “brutal dictator” and even called for his execution if he were to ever be convicted of war crimes by an international court. Anyone with access to the internet and the desire to be informed can find this information, if they’re willing to search for it. Many either can’t or won’t be bothered. Who has time to read anymore?
                    So when it comes to the easily debunked “Assad” smear hurled at Tulsi Gabbard, one you swear must be true because you’ve heard it a hundred times, how could they all be wrong? It’s almost like they’re all reading out of the same playbook. Maybe. More likely though, they’re all on the same e-mail list. This is why that infamous email matters.

The email at face value looks like nothing more than a couple of disgruntled Democrat fundraisers being salty at Gabbard for not falling in line with the DNC and backing Clinton, and telling her they’re taking their money elsewhere. But it’s the names that matter here, and not only that, but their positions at the companies they work for. The email is written by Darnell Strom on behalf of himself and a man named Michael Kives. Both men, at the time were executives at a global talent representation firm — Creative Artists Agency, or CAA. Let’s start there.
                    It's a long read but I think worth it. Beyond the supposed conspiracy to swift-boat her I find her more and more palatable as time goes by.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      It's a long read but I think worth it. Beyond the supposed conspiracy to swift-boat her I find her more and more palatable as time goes by.
                      Don't. She's awful. Her entire run to the anti-war wing is a bullsh-t grandstanding act. You might as well vote for Lindsey Graham.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Don't. She's awful. Her entire run to the anti-war wing is a bullsh-t grandstanding act. You might as well vote for Lindsey Graham.
                        For my own sake of countering my Gabbard loving friends, could you elaborate?
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          For my own sake of countering my Gabbard loving friends, could you elaborate?
                          Yes, I will tomorrow when I have the energy.

But if you go to Kos and search on stories about her you'll hit paydirt. She has been exposed and there have been a couple good pieces about her many egregious faults.
                          Cornell University

Comment

The problem the centrists have no interest in solving.

The 25 wealthiest dynasties on the planet control $1.4 trillion
                            August 10, 2019

The numbers are mind-boggling: $70,000 per minute, $4 million per hour, $100 million per day.

That’s how quickly the fortune of the Waltons, the clan behind Walmart Inc., has been growing since last year’s Bloomberg ranking of the world’s richest families.

At that rate, their wealth would’ve expanded about $23,000 since you began reading this. A new Walmart associate in the U.S. would’ve made about 6 cents in that time, on the way to an $11 hourly minimum.

Even in this era of extreme wealth and brutal inequality, the contrast is jarring. The heirs of Sam Walton, Walmart’s notoriously frugal founder, are amassing wealth on a near-unprecedented scale — and they’re hardly alone.

The Walton fortune has swelled by $39 billion, to $191 billion, since topping the June 2018 ranking of the world’s richest families.
                            https://www.bloomberg.com/features/r...xyY-f0u6Ak9RAE

Vote Warren for Presidential Nominee than President if you want this BS to end.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

(or the other dude who calls the Walton Family and Jeff Bezos out constantly )

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                The problem the centrists have no interest in solving.

https://www.bloomberg.com/features/r...xyY-f0u6Ak9RAE
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X