X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers IV: Culling the Herd

Originally posted by aparch View Post
    Once they get rid of everyone who isn't white skinned and prefers the opposite sex, they'll see where they stand then.
    Psst... the Muzzies...
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Fac Catholica magna
      "Make a fat Catholic"?

Cornell University
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        Just curious. I watch the national political news pretty closely.

Has the Republican Party floated a single idea worth voting for this cycle?
        I want Greenland, muthaf-cka.

Last edited by Kepler; 08-19-2019, 10:41 AM.
        Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Psst... the Muzzies...
          Oh right. Add "and also devotes their life to California surfer tan Jesus" as a qualification.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Anything the Dems want? We are not wanting that! And we aren't Hillary! 'Murica!

I think that's about it. I think that is all they can comprehend.
            We have serious problems and we need serious people to solve them.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              "Make a fat Catholic"?

Well yeah. Cardinal Dolan and the rest of the NYS bishops had a well deserved bad day last week.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Biden gaining ground in the most recent CNN poll.

Comment

Harris tanked. Didn’t dig into why, just overheard it on the drive home.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Saw that, too, dunno why.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

She has no base and the media started being somewhat critical of her constant waffling on big issues (and how craven she is).

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                        She has no base and the media started being somewhat critical of her constant waffling on big issues (and how craven she is).
                        I guess it shows how fast tables can turn.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                          Kamala is a Cop!!11!!111!!!1

Comment

And perception becomes reality.

Comment

I don't know that she "tanked" so much as just retreated back to what her true level of support was/is. She got a short term boost by being mean to Uncle Joe, but that couldn't and didn't last.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                                I don't know that she "tanked" so much as just retreated back to what her true level of support was/is. She got a short term boost by being mean to Uncle Joe, but that couldn't and didn't last.
                                Agree with this. Harris needed something to continue her momentum and didn't get it. It also didn't help that it was basically an unfair attack on Biden who nobody outside of trix actually thinks is a racist.

I like almost all the moves Lizzy has made thus far, but Harris fading isn't a good sign for stopping Uncle Joe down South on Super Tuesday. As I often remind Kep, this contest won't be decided by who wins the vegan co-op vote where eliminating all prisons and choosing Chelsea Manning as VP are winning issues! If one candidate can appeal to non-whites concentrated in delegate rich states like VA/GA/NC/FL/TX that person will either be the nominee or play kingmaker as the candidate with the most delegates. Proof again that Sanders needs to drop out and endorse Warren.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X