Searching for old CCHA Media Guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Searching for old CCHA Media Guides

He's been at it since at least 2004. And roughly asking for the same material this whole time.

Honestly, if he's serious about whatever book he's writing and needs such critical information, he's going to need to sit in a library and use the Microfiche reader for newspapers during those years. Mostly local papers that covered the University for upcoming schedules and results. If he was hoping someone at BGSU would go into the CCHA closet and dig through their files for him, he's mistaken.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Fanatic View Post
      Thank you, pdt! I am absolutely NOT Frank! He had contacted BG's Coach Eigner asking for my number, which he did not give him. Ty asked me if knew the guy and I, of course, did not. I gave him my email address instead. He never mentioned writing a book. I talked with him and said I could post a few places to try and see if anyone had them. When I mentioned that he should post his request on here, he got a little weird about it. Now that I've heard from all of you, his reaction makes sense. I shall proceed with caution. Thanks everyone!!
      I apologize for any offense. None was meant. There have been times where someone has multiple accounts on here, and poses as someone else.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        I apologize for any offense. None was meant. There have been times where someone has multiple accounts on here, and poses as someone else.
        I was not offended at all, but thank you anyway. And I understand why you thought I was Frank, given his past here. I haven't posted on here in a LONG time (7-8 years, maybe) and am just getting back on here due to BG and the other six making their earth shattering announcement (which, btw, wasn't a big surprise to me, only that it happened much earlier than I expected and actually included other teams). It had been so long since I had posted on here that I had to reactivate the account (which was an annoying PITA, btw!). It was just prior to this that Frank contacted me. I appreciate all of the helpful comments about him, as I had no clue about his history here.
        #RelentlessFalconHockey
        #NeverGiveUp
        #NeverSurrender

GO BG!!
        Falcons Forever!!

Comment

Working...
        X