Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Eagles 2019-20 - No Chit!

Originally posted by Carmine Scarpaglia View Post
    This team is most definitely going absolutely nowhere. I could see another small run to the HE title game with a healthy Hutsko again. Another year with no NCAAs. PC is going to curbstomp them tomorrow again.

Let's be honest, they outplayed UNH and looked like a better team, had a lot of good chances early (not great but a fair amount of good chances they just failed to execute). Cotton had the gamewinner on his stick and muffed it.

What a sad athletic department. Before and after this game we get Learn to Fly and hear Addazio talk about all his draft picks he couldn't win with. FIRE EVERYONE.
    We'll take nowhere.
    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Team will go absolutely nowhere without Hutsko so if he's gonna be in and out of the lineup all year it's gonna be another struggle.
      I think BU could be in the same boat with Harper.
      BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon View Post
        PC has not been a great home team this year, so don’t give up,
        As I was saying...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Major penalty to Cotton with 4 minutes to go...this team takes penalties at really bad times. With that said, huge win. Was not expecting that. Now gotta get some results the next couple weekends.

Comment

Big win, whew, they really needed that. Showed real resilence tonight. Need Hutsko back and Giles too. The two points is huge at this point.

Comment

Left Logan and they were down 1-0. Landed at Schipol and found out they won. A great way to start the vacation!
              Originally posted by mookie1995
              bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
              Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
              Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
                Left Logan and they were down 1-0. Landed at Schipol and found out they won. A great way to start the vacation!
                Conclusion: Don't come back?
                Originally posted by reBlur
                the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

The radio guys were pretty vocal about the call, particularly because there wasn't a minor called on the play. (Powers never saw a BC penalty that he agreed with) The stripes went to the replay and then called a major. Pretty unusal and it was hair on fire hockey for the last 4 minutes. It seems that 5 minutes majors are much more common this year, on us and against us. Is it this a point of emphasis this year?

Comment

With those reviews they can't call a minor. It's either a major or no penalty. If it ultimately helps reduce hits to the head I'm all for it. But then I think back to the UMass game in FF and I think 3-4 were reviewed which bogged the game down. So I also understand those who want to have the plays reviewed after the game instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      With those reviews they can't call a minor. It's either a major or no penalty. If it ultimately helps reduce hits to the head I'm all for it. But then I think back to the UMass game in FF and I think 3-4 were reviewed which bogged the game down. So I also understand those who want to have the plays reviewed after the game instead.
                      I swear it was three just in the FIRST period!

I thought linesman Bernard saw the play last night and told them to check the replay but it might have just been a challenge by Leaman (can you even challenge a non penalty call?)
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by DNAEagle View Post
                        The radio guys were pretty vocal about the call, particularly because there wasn't a minor called on the play. (Powers never saw a BC penalty that he agreed with) The stripes went to the replay and then called a major. Pretty unusal and it was hair on fire hockey for the last 4 minutes. It seems that 5 minutes majors are much more common this year, on us and against us. Is it this a point of emphasis this year?
                        I’m ok with reviewing anything that is worthy of a 5 minute major. Assuming they watch the replay and get it right (which assumes a ton in this league).Quite frankly, I’ve always been astonished with majors that were called a few seasons ago that weren’t even remotely close to a major. You’re kicking a guy out of a game and giving a team a straight up advantage of 5 minutes, you better be 100% sure of what you’re doing. But we were seeing a lot of “I think I saw” a major. This helps everyone get it right.
                        Originally posted by reBlur
                        the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

The fact they review in game hopefully changes the way players think out there. Keep it clean. Some head contact is certainly accidental but get in the routine of aiming lower etc.

Comment

For Men’s basketball, does anyone know which sections aretypically a “visiting teams fans” section at Conte?

Comment

For basketball I think that's probably every section

But no I do not know the official ones

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                For Men’s basketball, does anyone know which sections aretypically a “visiting teams fans” section at Conte?
                                Section K is behind the visiting teams bench.

https://bceagles.com/sports/2016/8/1...e.aspx#seating

Comment

Working...
                                X