Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    there is still a long way to zero
    Ok, Grover.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      There are all sorts of alarms going off that we’re already at the start of a recession. There have been large layoffs, loans are falling delinquent, there’s a possible yield inversion (though I understand this one is different than most yield inversions), there’s a feeling of unease and risk aversion seeming to propagate in several companies more so than usual, there are severe economic strains on the market due to tariffs and lack of trade deals, there’s major uncertainty in Europe. I mean, it’s not hard to see winter isn’t just coming, the first snowflakes have already fallen. Worse yet, tax rates and interest rates are so low that they can’t be used as the standard tools they are when we’re in a recession. And we have a complete moron for president who has surrounded himself with TV morons who won’t be able to figure their way out of a paper bag.

The smart people are already gathering food for the winter.
      You were saying?

Comment

Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Maybe this is the slow-moving coup. Tell the emperor his clothes are beautiful until the last possible second. Then push him out into the street where he’ll be fitted with a nice set of newish orange clothes.

It would be actually kind of brilliant in its simplicity. He’s too stupid to ever figure it out. No one would lie to king Donald.
        I wish Republicans were that honorable. But they'll fight to keep him in the White House, whatever the risks, up to and including being complicit in him disparaging fair elections. They really want to keep the money rolling in. If it takes a Wag the Ayatollah, a million dead Iranians and a few thousand dead US troops, then, meh, whatever.

The minute you declare war you get all the apes on your side for at least a few months; that is the basic primate simplicity of our species. I'm sure Dump thinks any sitting president who doesn't start a war 2 weeks before his re-election is "stupid." I mean, it's such a easy way to win provided you are unencumbered by any sense of decency or the good of the country.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Liz Cheney is getting dragged on Twitter for her attempt to discredit AOC. She practically defends Concentration Camps* in the process.

* Err, Trump Summer Camps for Migrant Youths.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Liz Cheney is getting dragged on Twitter for her attempt to discredit AOC. She practically defends Concentration Camps* in the process.

* Err, Trump Summer Camps for Migrant Youths.
            Best response: https://twitter.com/PezJohnny/status...29842143649793

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Shanahan withdraws as SecDef nominee.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

https://twitter.com/vmsalama/status/1141025914123427840

Huh, it's almost like there's something demographically different between Congress and a bunch of college athletes.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Pulling out the “both sides” line again

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...admitted-their

Comment

White House to assert immunity for Hope hicks testimony....for what? I’m told no collusion, no crimes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      White House to assert immunity for Hope hicks testimony....for what? I’m told no collusion, no crimes.
                      Immunity? ***?
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Immunity? ***?
                        https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/18/politics/hope-hicks-testimony-trump-hush-money-affairs/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsandguts.com%2Fl ink%2Fcnn-white-house-will-assert-immunity-for-hope-hicks-during-congressional-testimony%2F

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Gah! Getting into it on Facebook with one of my close friends about AOC calling the detention camps concentration camps. I posted tweets supporting that statement, clarifying that AOC was correct. Shared a link that explained the difference between concentration camps and death camps, etc. I know she jumped on the first thing she saw because that’s how she is. She asked me why I liked AOC, that she has alienated her own party, etc. i told her that’s what the other party has been saying. I like her because she lives rent free in their heads. She’s smart and not afraid and always prepared. I usually shy away from getting into it with her but I get so annoyed when she sees one thing and goes off on it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Gah! Getting into it on Facebook with one of my close friends about AOC calling the detention camps concentration camps. I posted tweets supporting that statement, clarifying that AOC was correct. Shared a link that explained the difference between concentration camps and death camps, etc. I know she jumped on the first thing she saw because that’s how she is. She asked me why I liked AOC, that she has alienated her own party, etc. i told her that’s what the other party has been saying. I like her because she lives rent free in their heads. She’s smart and not afraid and always prepared. I usually shy away from getting into it with her but I get so annoyed when she sees one thing and goes off on it like that.
                            You should tell her "I thought shaking up the establishment is what you liked about DJT?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              Gotta love people who bring up the holocaust in an argument to defend our concentration camps.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                                Gotta love people who bring up the holocaust in an argument to defend our concentration camps.
                                "Hitler did some good things early on, but then he went too far."

Comment

Working...
                                X