X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    You all better pray the Secret Service is loyal to the nation and the constitution come January 2021. That is if democratic supporters of 22 candidates are not too butt-hurt to come out and vote in November of 2020 and trump is actually defeated. Because I am willing to bet the farm that IF trump loses in 2020, he will attempt to go the coup route. We have seen and heard enough evidence that is how he operates. We also have seen zero evidence that republicans in the house and senate give the first 5h!t about the nation and the constitution, so don't look to them for help when trump refuses to vacate the oval office.
    Depending on the value of said farm, I might be willing to take this bet.
    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
    Groucho Marx
    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
    Ron White
    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
    Milo Bloom

Comment

Maybe we should actually hold the election before we wildly postulate whether or not Trump will vacate if he loses, and if the Secret Service is really impartial, and start fantasizing about killing our righty or lefty neighbors in the Second Civil War? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Maybe we should actually hold the election before we wildly postulate whether or not Trump will vacate if he loses, or start fantasizing about killing our righty or lefty neighbors in the Second Civil War? Just a thought.
        I would say at least narrow down the D candidates. We're at 30 or 100 or something?

Seriously, though...there's a LOT of time and a LOT of vetting.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Maybe we should actually hold the election before we wildly postulate whether or not Trump will vacate if he loses, and if the Secret Service is really impartial, and start fantasizing about killing our righty or lefty neighbors in the Second Civil War? Just a thought.
          Yeah. This.

Plus I still need to stock up on ammunition.

Wait, what?
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            Seriously, though...there's a LOT of time and a LOT of vetting.
            Yes, because 46% of America really did some great vetting of the man who declared himself the most transparent ever while trying to hide just about every goddammed thing in his past.
            Last edited by aparch; 06-16-2019, 10:21 PM. Reason: Got the percentage wrong. Corrected from 48 to 46.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Yes, because 46% of America really did some great vetting of the man who declared himself the most transparent ever while trying to hide just about every goddammed thing in his past.
              Pump the brakes, buddy. If the Ds want to win, they won't throw 5 candidates to the wall and hope one sticks.

I'd prefer they find the BEST one, and s/he runs, unified, and wins.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                You all better pray the Secret Service is loyal to the nation and the constitution come January 2021. That is if democratic supporters of 22 candidates are not too butt-hurt to come out and vote in November of 2020 and trump is actually defeated. Because I am willing to bet the farm that IF trump loses in 2020, he will attempt to go the coup route. We have seen and heard enough evidence that is how he operates. We also have seen zero evidence that republicans in the house and senate give the first 5h!t about the nation and the constitution, so don't look to them for help when trump refuses to vacate the oval office.
                A lot of GOP conspiracy lovers thought the same after BHOs 2nd term expired.

We've become irrational in our anger at the opposition.

And to ram anything thru the Senate you need 60 votes, which, incidentally, the Ds had in the 1st two years of BHOs administration.
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

And to ram anything thru the Senate you need 60 votes, which, incidentally, the Ds had in the 1st two years of BHOs administration.
                  The D's had 60 seats for about 6 months, not 2 years. The GOP held up Franken on the front end, and Brown won Kennedy's seat in a special election on the back end
                  Last edited by unofan; 06-16-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

So, taking the POTUS at his word is now the same thing as being a conspiracy lover? You're drunk again.

Comment

They did. But Obama never floated the idea out there "as a joke," (Trump after using that line at a rally or two) never publicly stated that he was in agreement with other nations who voted to change the rules (as Trump did to China), and Obama never continued to throw that line out there (as Trump continues to do).

If anything, it was mentioned how Hillary would be "Obama's third term" much like how Bush Sr. was Reagan's third term.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

While Trump is more likely to go the coup route than Obama, I'll believe it when I see it.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

It's the story of the day since Trump jerked himself to the idea of never leaving on Twitter. We'll have something new in a day or two.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            They did. But Obama never floated the idea out there "as a joke," (Trump after using that line at a rally or two) never publicly stated that he was in agreement with other nations who voted to change the rules (as Trump did to China), and Obama never continued to throw that line out there (as Trump continues to do).

If anything, it was mentioned how Hillary would be "Obama's third term" much like how Bush Sr. was Reagan's third term.
                            Yes, but if you ignore actual cogent reasons, bsabsvr.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Only the other side is that way.
                              "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                              Groucho Marx
                              "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                              Ron White
                              "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                              Milo Bloom

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                                I honestly don't know how our country DOES NOT go through CIVIL WAR 2.0
                                how about when one side is armed, and the other isn't.......
                                plus being led by pu$$ies like joeb who would claim he could just work with tD and other R
                                (so there are two perfectly reasonable scenarios for you )
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X