X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:54: My Polls Are Better Than Your Polls

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Who says he'll pay now?

Epstein has a Rolodex. Unless he winds up "shockingly" dead he can always parlay that.

Do you really think Dump or Clinton are going to allow his client list to be published?

Now how about a moratorium on males in office for the next century or two?
    It is too public now. His list wont go public most likely but he is taking the plunge. If he skates this time people will be informed (unlike last time) so it wont work. That is the problem with having a Rolodex they will protect you when they can hide it but when they cant you are going down hard so they can stay hidden. The same people that protected him are now going to bury him. We wont ever know who they are and him going to prison will make sure of that.

If I was him though I would put it all down on paper and video and then shop around for deals.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...-report-2019-7

President Donald Trump told Xi Jinping that the US would mute its support for the anti-China protest movement in Hong Kong in exchange for re-opening US-China trade talks, according to a report by the Financial Times (FT).

According to the FT, after Trump and Xi's G20 meeting, the State Department intervened to soften a planned speech by Kurt Tong, the US consul general in Hong Kong.

The newspaper said officials told Tong to water down a planned speech meant to criticize Beijing's encroachment into the semi-autonomous city's freedoms.

A planned China-friendly bill by the Hong Kong government, which would allow it to extradite Hong Kong citizens to the mainland, sparked a storm of protest in the city and has since been shelved.

The public protests annoyed China, which made repeated statements warning other countries about commenting on events in Hong Kong.

Tong, who officially left his role in Hong Kong last Friday, previously told people that he planned to give a "kick-***" public speech that would address China's erosion of Hong Kong's freedoms on July 2, the FT said.

But after the State Department made its orders, the speech was toned down and made off-the-record at the last minute, the FT reported, citing three people familiar with the matter.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        It is too public now. His list wont go public most likely but he is taking the plunge. If he skates this time people will be informed (unlike last time) so it wont work. That is the problem with having a Rolodex they will protect you when they can hide it but when they cant you are going down hard so they can stay hidden. The same people that protected him are now going to bury him. We wont ever know who they are and him going to prison will make sure of that.

If I was him though I would put it all down on paper and video and then shop around for deals.
        If I were a betting man there will be a high profile trial, there will be a conviction full of Great Moral Disapproval, and then something procedural will just happen to scuttle it.

Or, you know, they just kill him.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
          You'd be surprised. Most people believe the wealthy people earned it all by their gumption and ingenuity. Lots of those same people are the ones pitching a fit about athletes who kneel for the anthem which I find surprising, since professional athletes are some of the last of the very wealthy out there who actually DO earn their $$$ the right way, through their efforts and expertise.
          Athletes aren’t wealthy. A few are rich, primarily from endorsements, which doesn’t count as gumption to me.
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

I bet Donnie will be posing with all the strippers this weekend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.bb36fbcfefa9

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Was child rape ok a few years ago?

Really? Why don't we ask Christine Blasey Ford? Or any of the women who have accused Donald trump.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I bet Donnie will be posing with all the strippers this weekend

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.bb36fbcfefa9
                Supposedly the sponsors have pulled out, which is something every woman who was ever with Dump hoped for.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Who cares about freedom of speech in Asia? As long as we can still get cheap sh*t and tell the rubes we owned China!"

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    "Who cares about freedom of speech in Asia? As long as we can still get cheap sh*t and tell the rubes we owned China!"
                    The Art of the Deal! (C) (R) (TM)
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Just because it's illegal doesn't mean they lacked gumption and brass balls. They only had to give up all their integrity, which is generally required to become a member of the filthy rich. People forget that even Richard Branson has been to prison. Though if he were an American, he'd have skated.
                      If your family tree is old enough, maybe ones that really did earn that money to begin with, and built a fortune...well, more money to work with and invest will get you even MORE money if you're not a dumbarse. It's even the same in gambling. It takes money to earn money.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        If your family tree is old enough, maybe ones that really did earn that money to begin with, and built a fortune...
                        If you really think Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and Henry Ford didn't skirt or outright violate modern laws to expand their businesses, then I have a "decommissioned" nuclear site in North Korea to sell you. Just because Ford offered experienced, mechanically-inclined workers $5/day doesn't automatically make him a good guy. For a fact, he lured a lot of miners out of the Keweenaw during the 1914 strike with promises of doubling their pay, for less dangerous work. But while his working conditions were safer by virtue of not being an overhead/collapsible environment, he didn't always pay them the big bucks the jingoistic history books say he did (it all depended on their abilities), and he also basically set the copper mines in the Western UP off on to their insoluble end by the 50s.

https://www.nps.gov/kewe/learn/histo...ine-page-3.htm
                        https://www.nps.gov/kewe/learn/histo...ine-page-4.htm

There are likely more lodes to be found, all that matters is the price of copper and as always, DA MONEY!
                        Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 07-10-2019, 10:42 PM.

Comment

If you really think Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and Henry Ford didn't skirt or outright violate modern laws to expand their businesses, then I have a "decommissioned" nuclear site in North Korea to sell you. ...
                          There are likely more lodes to be found, all that matters is the price of copper and as always, DA MONEY!
                          Henry Ford also blocked the completion of a state highway through the Huron Mountains because he wanted entry into the exclusive Huron Mountain Club; and had land the proposed route was to cut through that he was using for lumber for his cars.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If you really think Andrew Carnegie, John D. Rockefeller, and Henry Ford didn't skirt or outright violate modern laws to expand their businesses, then I have a "decommissioned" nuclear site in North Korea to sell you. Just because Ford offered experienced, mechanically-inclined workers $5/day doesn't automatically make him a good guy. For a fact, he lured a lot of miners out of the Keweenaw during the 1914 strike with promises of doubling their pay, for less dangerous work. But while his working conditions were safer by virtue of not being an overhead/collapsible environment, he didn't always pay them the big bucks the jingoistic history books say he did (it all depended on their abilities), and he also basically set the copper mines in the Western UP off on to their insoluble end by the 50s.

https://www.nps.gov/kewe/learn/histo...ine-page-3.htm
                            https://www.nps.gov/kewe/learn/histo...ine-page-4.htm

Bolded. I've no doubt laws were changed due to the old schoolers. Call it the modern tax shelters, moving money, whatever, that is legal today (still ethically wrong, but legal).
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                So....God complex. Not really a surprise.

Comment

Working...
                                X