• Show
Clear All

Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Here is Susan Collin's challenge... https://youtu.be/6SEiNdtO7mE
    That's a good shtick.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No link to contribute?
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

She's good. I hope she wins. I'd vote for her.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Comment

I hope AOC realizes that she's giving them the fuel they want.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  She does. She also gets that every time she talks their heads explode and I think she gets off on it.

65-67% of the people are paying attention...keep this stuff in the forefront for their benefit.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    65-67% of the people are paying attention...keep this stuff in the forefront for their benefit.
                    I'm not that optimistic. I think everyone in the realm of Buttigieg or anywhere even slightly right of him (which would be my dad) really dislikes her and thinks she is clueless.

Personally, I'm glad she does what she does, even though sometimes she's at the fringe of what is currently "acceptable".

Comment

What do you mean?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        What do you mean?
                        I hope she keeps owning the knucks.

Comment

I'm not that optimistic. I think everyone in the realm of Buttigieg or anywhere even slightly right of him (which would be my dad) really dislikes her and thinks she is clueless.

Personally, I'm glad she does what she does, even though sometimes she's at the fringe of what is currently "acceptable".
                          Oh I dont think they like her...hell I know liberals that dont like her. But they are listening to the issue and she seems to be the best at getting people to look at things. She has the Howard Stern effect...people who like her pay attention and the people who hate her pay attention even more.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Is that why #AOCResign is trending?

Dumb.
                            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                            Originally posted by Quizmire
                            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Re-sign? Do those dopes realize this isn’t basketball free agency?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                                Is that why #AOCResign is trending?

Dumb.
                                That started because some Twitter troll “comedian” got mad about #IvankaResign.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X