• Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

In response to mark Walker tweet about CA and NY overthrowing an election

Comment

Comment

Wait, overturning an election? Some new rules the GOP are playing with?

If impeachment means overturning an election... so if Trump IS impeached, we roll the clock back on everything legislative to January 19, 2017?

Go on...
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Jesus.

*edit* Oh, so the impeachment trial will just be a two week grandstanding by the Senate GOP, because they must take up this trade bill within 30 days of it passing the house.

So "the impeachment" is holding up the Senate. I hope the House drags this into January, because the Senate has blocked out all of January for the Impeachment trial.
          Last edited by aparch; 12-10-2019, 01:51 PM.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            You have got to be ****ing kidding me.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In response to mark Walker tweet about CA and NY overthrowing an election

I like how his district is straddles his own circle.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I can't believe they're doing this to a President who is of course a humble middle-class plains farmer.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

Mitt Romney's niece also wants you to know how out of touch those Dems are: https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/st...37745575301120

KDR

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    Mitt Romney's niece also wants you to know how out of touch those Dems are: https://twitter.com/GOPChairwoman/st...37745575301120

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                      we roll the clock back on everything legislative to January 19, 2017
                      This actually is my plan for day 1 of the new administration and Congress in 2021.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No. Go back to Turtle Boy. Why is Turtle Boy delaying the Trade Deal? I don't get it.

Never mind.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/...deal-this-year

Trying to move the trade deal this year would likely draw pushback from Republican senators, who have signaled skepticism about the trade deal.

McConnell asked about the substance of the deal said “from my perspective it’s not as good as I had hoped.”
                        So, the Republicans in the House complain nothing is getting done on the USMCA. So, Pelosi, as she is apt to do gets it done. And, Mexico signs off on it along with the White House as far as I know.

Here comes the Grim Reaper.
                        Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 12-10-2019, 02:13 PM.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

We're going about it all wrong. I think the circle is to keep all of those losers in the middle of the country trapped in there so they stop stealing all of the tax money from the hard working coastal innovators.

KDR

Comment

IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor

Congress asked the IRS to report on why it audits the poor more than the affluent. Its response is that it doesn’t have enough money and people to audit the wealthy properly. So it’s not going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              IRS: Sorry, but It’s Just Easier and Cheaper to Audit the Poor

Congress asked the IRS to report on why it audits the poor more than the affluent. Its response is that it doesn’t have enough money and people to audit the wealthy properly. So it’s not going to.
                              I've always suspected this. We have laws on the books for many things but we do not fund enforcement. That's how the right kills the government.

Comment

Mike Crapo is aptly named

Comment

Working...
                                X