X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

Originally posted by Rover View Post
    Ummm.....Russert sucked too. Never understood why liberals were so into that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Can we all just take a moment to enjoy how awesome Gary Cole is?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Can we all just take a moment to enjoy how awesome Gary Cole is?
        Works for me.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Works for me.
          If you ain’t first, yer last
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Yep.

Meanwhile the WSJ Opinion Page is upset cause Trump is attacking the press.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/accusin...ne-11560985187

They had no problem with the tax cuts and wouldn't trade them for a President that cared about the Press.
            Something is up. I mean first he is beefing with Faux and now the WSJ disagrees with him? Did Murdoch try and bang Ivanka or something?
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Something is up. I mean first he is beefing with Faux and now the WSJ disagrees with him? Did Murdoch try and bang Ivanka or something?
              Strassel carries more water for him than anyone else I can think of so I don't know why they're bent out of shape about him attacking the NY Times.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Uh, what? Russert was awesome. Top in his field.
                yes his Iraq war cheerleading and subsequent inability to own up to it was indeed awesome, just not for the right reasons.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  yes his Iraq war cheerleading and subsequent inability to own up to it was indeed awesome, just not for the right reasons.
                  Well, I found an article with that point of view. I don't agree. Our Congress failed us again. Just like it has now since 1980. AOC and people like her are the replacements. But, they need actual power to ferment actual change. And that won't happen until the GOP is dead cause all they need is 51 seats in the Senate and they control everything.

Comment

Well, I found an article with that point of view. I don't agree. Our Congress failed us again. Just like it has now since 1980. AOC and people like her are the replacements. But, they need actual power to ferment actual change. And that won't happen until the GOP is dead cause all they need is 51 seats in the Senate and they control everything.
                    Be that as it may, it has nothing to do with Russert (and the media's) complicity in that war. Bill Moyers did an outstanding piece on the media cheerleading in the run up to the war and interviewed all of the talking heads. Some wimps like Bill Krystol refused to go on camera but idiot Russert was one of the people with a "oh well, sh it happens" attitude. He wasn't the resolute truth teller in life that he apparently became in death.
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

These are goddammed concentration camps and anyone who defends them can get bent.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Jfc. Anyone who voted for these clowns should feel shame so deep.

Comment

Jerry Nadler defended AOC...what would he know though.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

From the article.

SAN FRANCISCO (CN) – The Trump administration argued in front of a Ninth Circuit panel Tuesday that the government is not required to give soap or toothbrushes to children apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border and can have them sleep on concrete floors in frigid, overcrowded cells, despite a settlement agreement that requires detainees be kept in “safe and sanitary” facilities.
                            I know people who would be on board with this, and I actually talked to one this morning. Basically heard that this person was given nothing in their life so other people should get nothing as well. Giving these people toothbrushes and soap is just charity.

I vehemently disagree. But that's the narrative of your typical Trump voter.

Comment

My god
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I forget where it was referenced, but someone posted that Roy Moore was jumping back on the saddle to run for Senate again.

This went well for him:

Last edited by aparch; 06-21-2019, 06:06 AM.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X