X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    He's going I, not switching to D?

How much did he win by last time? If it's over 10 points the seat probably stays red.
    He wasnt flipping D...his whole thing now is how the Two Party system is broken. Would be hypocritical to then stay within said system.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

No way Amash would ever flip to D. He's a Tea Party conservative who is smart enough to see Dump for he cowardly, criminal fraud that he is. He's Ted Cruz with some shred of integrity remaining.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        No way Amash would ever flip to D. He's a Tea Party conservative who is smart enough to see Dump for he cowardly fraud that he is.
        Tea Party? You mean the guys that all voted for the tax cuts and skyrocketed the debt?
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Tea Party? You mean the guys that all voted for the tax cuts and skyrocketed the debt?
          Yep, those idiots. That's why I refuse to clap Amash on the back and give him an ego boost for doing this. He's still a huge, steaming turd.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Yep, those idiots. That's why I refuse to clap Amash on the back and give him an ego boost for doing this. He's still a huge, steaming turd.
            Pretty much, he’s doing the bare minimum much like McCain/Flake and the rest of the useless never Trumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
              Pretty much, he’s doing the bare minimum much like McCain/Flake and the rest of the useless never Trumpers.
              Calling for impeachment is more than Concerned Flake ever did.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I chalk this up to "give credit where credit is due". In the land of a bunch of guys with no balls, the one ball man is king...or something like that.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Godspeed

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-to-mcconnell

Comment

Jesus. Her announcement video. I almost broke my checkbook out from a state away. Go, Amy, Go!!
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      Calling for impeachment is more than Concerned Flake ever did.
                      Interesting (in a good way) history of the Flake families. Check out the town of Snowflake, AZ.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Repeat after me, the worst Democrat is better than the best Republican:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-m...b0cfb595fcef07
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          McConnell is a monster but he has the support of a legion of monsters. There isn't a Republican in this country who would stop and consider, even for an instant, the price of their blind fear and anger.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            McConnell is a monster but he has the support of a legion of monsters. There isn't a Republican in this country who would stop and consider, even for an instant, the price of their blind fear and anger.
                            I donated to her campaign today. We have to try.

Also this guy needs to write it down, and send to every congressman.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2019/07/10/intelligence-aide-blocked-submitting-written-testimony-climate-change-resigns-state-department/

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, who said recently he opposes paying government reparations to the descendants of American slaves, has a family history deeply entwined in the issue: Two of his great-great-grandfathers were slave owners, U.S. census records show.

The two great-great-grandfathers, James McConnell and Richard Daley, owned a total of at least 14 slaves in Limestone County, Alabama — all but two of them female, according to the county “Slave Schedules” in the 1850 and 1860 censuses.
                              https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...FfkPmrFxMpv_Rw
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                I donated to her campaign today. We have to try.
                                I'd be fine with any D replacing McConnell no matter how bad they are but she's literally campaigning on the idea that McConnell is the reason that Trump isn't passing more progressive agendas or "draining the swamp". This will appeal to literally nobody. I'm not gonna tell you how to spend your money but good god that's hilarious levels of ineptitude and even McCaskill and Heitkamp were barely smarter than that (and they lost as incumbents to MAGA chuds during a blue wave).

Comment

Working...
                                X