• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    lmao

What a ****ed up country we live in.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Sure, let's pump our kids full of salt and Wonder Bread.

In 2000, when I graduated high school, we had a fast food style lunch counter with a fountain drink machine. All that was "healthy" was a salad bar. We had a store with candy bars in it in the cafeteria. We had three Coke vending machines outside the cafeteria. Of course, I weighed 300 lbs in high school, and thought a cheeseburger, fries, and a cup of Coca-Cola every day for lunch was a great idea. When I headed to 4th hour chemistry, I thought nothing of grabbing another Coke bottle on the way.

37 year old me wants to grab 18 year old me and knock some sense into her.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Lol

BREAKING: Alabama’s Republican Party passed a resolution calling on the state’s congressional delegation to begin the process of expelling Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) from Congress, condemning the freshman lawmaker for what the party called her "disturbing record of using anti-Semitic language."
        The Washington Times reports Rep. Omar has been named as a homewrecker in a love triangle with a D staffer.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2...-shocking-dec/

THAT ought to set the Alabamans hearts all aflutter.
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          The Washington Times reports Rep. Omar has been named as a homewrecker in a love triangle with a D staffer.

Politician cheats on spouse. Film at 11.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

THey outta love her if they think she’s banging her brother

Comment

Only Evangelical Xtians are allowed to do that.

That said, the Washington Times is little more than a gussied up version of the National Enquirer at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                This is from the same story: “Her first husband is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is possibly her brother.”
                Even in the age of Trump, that’s got to be the most bizarre political accusation I’ve ever read. They’d better have some pretty sturdy evidence.
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                  This is from the same story: “Her first husband is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who is possibly her brother.”
                  Even in the age of Trump, that’s got to be the most bizarre political accusation I’ve ever read. They’d better have some pretty sturdy evidence.
                  It's a conservative meme, there's literally no substance to it whatsoever. Only far-right tinfoil sites report on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    It's a conservative meme, there's literally no substance to it whatsoever. Only far-right tinfoil sites report on it.
                    My mistake, I just looked through the story quickly and thought it was a “normal” newspaper
                    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Edit: nope. Never mind. I was confusing it with another fish wrap.
                      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-27-2019, 10:09 PM.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        The funny thing is, several great reporters have worked there over the last 20 years.
                        The Washington Times has been the Moonbat Times for at least a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                          The Washington Times has been the Moonbat Times for at least a decade.
                          See my edited post. I thought Olivier Knox and Dave Weigel worked there.

Knox didn’t and Weigel worked for the Independent. On further review.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                            The Washington Times reports Rep. Omar has been named as a homewrecker in a love triangle with a D staffer..
                            she's hot. mookie would bang her!!!! twice on friday
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Well this could get interesting come the election...

Her Challenger

Nevermind!
                              Last edited by Handyman; 08-28-2019, 07:37 AM.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Turtle Boy through another former Senator's eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsbhUYkMYMc
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X