X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 116th Congress: Episode 2 The Turtle Has Total Control

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Same as everywhere else, then. The educated vote blue, the uneducated vote red, but there are a lot of uneducated.
    Here's the thing - most of MN's 2 district is second-ring suburb, and he lost it last year as the incumbent. I think most of the second-ringers will steer slightly away from him in 2020, and there simply aren't enough rural people for him to win the state. It'll be a close race, but Tina Smith (appointed replacement for Stuart Smalley) should win.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Lewis is a fool to try...he could sweep his old district and still get destroyed. Since he wont he will lose by 8 or 9 and Smith won't sweat.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Nice map for 2020.

Not many paths to 50 D with a Dem VP.

I assume we give back AL unless the pedo runs again. So we start at 46.

CO should be good for us. 47.

ME is essential. 48.

2 more on that map?

Lets' hope for the pedo. 49.

NC or GA with Harris on the ticket?

Jesus, flyover is literally killing this country.
        47 + AZ + ME + CO - AL means we need one more out of NC/IA/GA.

Regarding recruiting I'll note that the best challenger isn't necessarily a sitting politician. Back when Scottie Brown was representing Mass the entire state delegation were lightweights and low rent hacks who would have lost easily to him even in a Presidential year. Suddenly Lizzy Warren showed up and Brown was a dead man walking.
        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          47 + AZ + ME + CO - AL means we need one more out of NC/IA/GA.

Regarding recruiting I'll note that the best challenger isn't necessarily a sitting politician. Back when Scottie Brown was representing Mass the entire state delegation were lightweights and low rent hacks who would have lost easily to him even in a Presidential year. Suddenly Lizzy Warren showed up and Brown was a dead man walking.
          Yeah but where does AZ come from? Giffords husband is awful. I've never heard of the other ones.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Yeah but where does AZ come from? Giffords husband is awful. I've never heard of the other ones.
            You’re gonna bet against an Astronaut?
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
              You’re gonna bet against an Astronaut?
              He's an as-shole and he has one helluva past which is an open secret inside the Beltway. He'd better get destroyed in the primary.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

He's an as-shole and he has one helluva past which is an open secret inside the Beltway. He'd better get destroyed in the primary.
                If he can win the seat I don’t really care what he does, as long as he’s not of the women beating or child molestation variety.

Comment

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/21/mar...atic-senators/

I don't care if Mark Kelly has been having an affair with a hamster. McSally is a Chump toady who's voted with him every time.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    https://www.salon.com/2019/08/21/mar...atic-senators/

I don't care if Mark Kelly has been having an affair with a hamster. McSally is a Chump toady who's voted with him every time.
                    Obviously we have to get rid of McSally. The question is, how to do it.

Hopefully she's sufficiently poison. I don't know how clearly the AZ voters have to say "we're not interested" before Ducey gets the idea.

Phoenix and Tucson continue to grow and AZ as a whole is attracting smarter people. The future is blue like NM but it's going to take time to get there. And of course AZ Republicans will also employ the same unethical-verging-on-criminal suppression techniques the rest of the Nazisphere does to steal elections.

By CAP projections, AZ will have lost 4.0% off the white component of the electorate from 2016 to 2020. Dump won in 2016 by 3.6%.

It should be in play for both Sen and, somewhere on the cusp, Pres, especially if we have a western presence on the ticket.
                    Last edited by Kepler; 08-22-2019, 02:40 PM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Ernst is a monster. It doesn't sound like we have much of a bench there. You would think an ex-Gov would have a shot.

Our nominee better live in WI, IA, MI, OH, and PA.
                      Chet Culver? Jesus Christ, Kep, you could at least pretend to know what you're talking about.

There's no bench, correct. But Culver couldn't even keep a gladhanding job with the local Y after he got booted from office.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        Jesus Christ, Kep, you could at least pretend to know what you're talking about.
                        That's just crazy talk!

Comment

Funny how that narrative from a few months ago about AOC and friends turned out to be a complete farce...

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                            Chet Culver? Jesus Christ, Kep, you could at least pretend to know what you're talking about.

There's no bench, correct. But Culver couldn't even keep a gladhanding job with the local Y after he got booted from office.
                            I don't know anything about IA. I think I've made that clear.

How on earth did he ever win a gov race?
                            Cornell University

Comment

• Jason Lewis going for Tina Smith's Senate seat in Minnesota. There has never been a bigger true believer clown in Minnesota. Total Clown Show.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Jason Lewis says he’ll run against Tina smith for senate
                                He’s going to get ****ing smoked

He lost a house race in a red suburban area.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X