X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: The Wrath of Warren

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    My god someone shut her up
    At some point the moderators just need to ask some of these people to leave.

She’s actually doing damage to the process and the other candidates.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Sweet baby Jesus who is she
      She's just there for the Tucker and Hannity soundbites about the crazed left.

Watch, someone will find a picture of her at a dinner with Russians, just like Stein.

Comment

The Uber Left (I want to make that distinction clear) is feast or famine. Huh. Just like the uber right. NO compromise. Chew on that fat.

I want someone who can actually DO things (Hi, Nancy!). Think about that.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          I missed what he said. Did they just skip him? Lol
          Question: What's the biggest geopolitical threat to the United States today?

Yang: We need to give $1000/month to every man, woman and child.

Chuck Todd: Ok, Governor Hickenlooper?

Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            So instead of giving them something, they get nothing. And how does that make you "better" than what you're opposing? I'm serious. You won't even give them "crumbs," to use the uber left's stance.......
            Trump won't use a dime of the money for humanitarian purposes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is high. All we did was give him more ICE cash. Nothing was accomplished.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I get the vibe Maddow would rather be seated anywhere but next to Chucky right now.

Comment

Lol.
                “It was a quote”

Oh man that was brilliant.

Bernie is losing it. He’s doing damage every time he opens his mouth.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  Trump won't use a dime of the money for humanitarian purposes. Anyone who thinks otherwise is high. All we did was give him more ICE cash. Nothing was accomplished.
                  To completely offend just to offend, because that's how worthless your response is: "Ah so, you comp eetey binded by da right!" That's how biased you are. Go join rufus in your campfire for the Rightful Causes And Just.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Guns are definitely still Bernie's biggest stumbling block on policy.

Kamala just brought down the hammer.

Comment

Harris-Warrren (in either order) would be an unbelieveable ticket.
                      Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                        To completely offend just to offend, because that's how worthless your response is: "Ah so, you comp eetey binded by da right!" That's how biased you are. Go join rufus in your campfire for the Rightful Causes And Just.
                        Have you been asleep for 3 years? Wake the **** up.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          "Ah so, you comp eetey binded by da right!" t.
                          What the ****?
                          Code:

Comment

Weird flex from Biden on "smart" guns. That will never happen.

Comment

I like mayor Pete.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I like mayor Pete.
                                It's hard not too.

Comment

Working...
                                X