Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4142434445464748495051
Results 1,001 to 1,003 of 1003

Thread: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: The Wrath of Warren

Lucia Apologist

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: The Wrath of Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    By your guys' definition, am I a Bernie bro?

1. I supported him vociferously in the primaries in 2016.
    2. I voted for Hillary (and have voted straight ticket D in every election since sometime in the 90s).
    3. I support Warren over him now but still support his policies and in general support the farthest left Dem.
    4. I will vote straight ticket D in 2020 and indeed probably in every election left.

I think I am typical of Sanders supporters. I am typical of those who I meet though obviously there is selection bias there. I would think I am more familiar with that portion of the political spectrum than most people here.
    3 and 4 (but especially 3) disqualify you as a Bro. But more disqualifying is your reticence in tearing down all of his opponents.

You’re just an ardent supporter.

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: 2020 Democratic Challengers III: The Wrath of Warren

"Bros" are required to be under 35 and single.

You know you're really a Bernie Bro when you decry Andrew Yang's take on UBI as a "sh*tty libertarian verison" (C) trix.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    By your guys' definition, am I a Bernie bro?

1. I supported him vociferously in the primaries in 2016.
    2. I voted for Hillary (and have voted straight ticket D in every election since sometime in the 90s).
    3. I support Warren over him now but still support his policies and in general support the farthest left Dem.
    4. I will vote straight ticket D in 2020 and indeed probably in every election left.

I think I am typical of Sanders supporters. I am typical of those who I meet though obviously there is selection bias there. I would think I am more familiar with that portion of the political spectrum than most people here.
    Trix is the quintessential Bernie bro on this board. He finds fault with everyone else no matter what.

Thread Information