Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019/2020 ncaa tournament elite 8

Originally posted by Reddington View Post
    I don't see two locks coming from the Hockey East....
    nor do I, WCHA & ECAC both have a great shot at 3 teams in

In the West, it is the usual two horse race between Minn and Wisconsin both advancing. OSU is looking in from the outside.
    UMD will be in and not looking from the outside

Comment

Anything that digs around in my garden in a rodent. Rodents must die.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
        Anything that digs around in my garden in a rodent. Rodents must die.
        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ning-lawn.html

Comment

LOL. I guess I'm moving to the UK and watering my lawn/garden every day. I'd prefer to move to Germany though.

Comment

I don't see two locks coming from the Hockey East. I see Northeastern, Providence, BU and BC battling it out with Northeastern the favorite. Providence graduated their goalie and BU did not. BC had to many cooks in the kitchen last year and we will see if less is more. However, I am still not sold on the goaltending. Will UCONN surprise?

In the ECAC, I see Clarkson, Cornell, Colgate and Princeton vying for the title and Clarkson is the favorite. Two from the ECAC will advance. Will Yale surprise with the coaching change?

In the West, it is the usual two horse race between Minn and Wisconsin both advancing. OSU is looking in from the outside.

In the CHA, Syracuse, PSU, Robert Morris and Mercyhurst will battle it out. Can Penn State figure out how to win in the CHA? I am going to give Syracuse the slight edge, but it could be any of the four.
            Your not far off the CHA will be an unpredictable dogfight to decide the Champion.

In the WCHA Minnesota is absolutely loaded and they should not lose often. Wisconsin being a stable jugernaut plowing through everyone as well.

As for Hockey East is Northeastern going to the one to stop with all the defections?

ECAC predictions looks bang on!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
              Jeepers, I haven't even come up with a preseason top 10, so I have no idea at this point. This may help develop it.
              So you now have your complete mid summer rosters! Who are your picks, predictions and Champion?

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeynation View Post
                So you now have your complete mid summer rosters! Who are your picks, predictions and Champion?
                I need to looks the amounts of returning points, games played and goaltending experience to really do a nice eval. Unfortunately I am very busy at work and doing some stuff for Church right now. Maybe in July......I will say UW is now my clear #1. I was a bit concerned about the scoring loses, but not any more.

Comment

Working...
                X