X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Good Afternoon Lodge!

It is nasty humid and hot. We have had days of T-storms now. It is not July. What the F*
    had a storm pass with hail. Been a while since mookie witnessed that
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      that would be apt plates for my car, since ppl keep hitting it!
      JF = Tracy Morgan?!?

Comment

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        So my workgroup is about to be down a second person. I'm probably going to be promoted to team leader (boooo). Meanwhile, we're upgrading to a new version of Epic, building a monitoring program for opiate prescriptions and getting our system set up to e-prescribe controlled substances.

Well, looks like I won't be enjoying this summer very much either.
        DO you get to practice sending prescriptions and sampling the wares? The only way this could possibly be fun

Comment

Evening, Lodge. Perfect weather for the next couple of days. Had some stupid "birthday/work anniversary" meeting today, where if you have b-day or work anniversary, you got to have cake with the DHeadBoss, and an open table meeting to discuss anything you want to. It's as mind-numbing as it sounds. Sure, some good came of it, but overall, a waste of time.

One funny moment: the two other workers in this meeting wondered about off-site. The newer one said, "Outside of [Rube's backup] none of us even know where off-site IS, and we're curious about it." Yup, that's how it is. I work on an island, and love it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Morning.

Went with the G70. Picking it up Saturday!
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

S’upp y’all

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

So slow at work the past couple of days. Everyone is out on their boats on the rivers. Heading up to Cloud tomorrow to watch Mr.'s band play at the Red Carpet. Think about that. This is the doom metal band playing at the Carpet. On the main stage. This should be interesting. Worse case, I'll walk over to a brewery near by and possibly make a stop at my old stomping ground, The Press, to check out the new renovations.
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                      Heading up to Cloud tomorrow to watch Mr.'s band play at the Red Carpet. Think about that. This is the doom metal band playing at the Carpet.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        DO you get to practice sending prescriptions and sampling the wares? The only way this could possibly be fun
                        Alas, no. Plus, until they can start properly prescribing green things, I've no interest in those party drugs.
                        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                          Good Morning, Lodge!

So slow at work the past couple of days. Everyone is out on their boats on the rivers. Heading up to Cloud tomorrow to watch Mr.'s band play at the Red Carpet. Think about that. This is the doom metal band playing at the Carpet. On the main stage. This should be interesting. Worse case, I'll walk over to a brewery near by and possibly make a stop at my old stomping ground, The Press, to check out the new renovations.
                          Oh THAT should be fun. Heck, just hit up one of the other 8 rooms the Carpet has, if you want variety. I prefer the Red Room with the classic party hits, myself. Hopefully Bubbles is still bartending (note to outsiders: she's an older woman who kicks all sorts of arse).
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s’upp y’all

Comment

Dealer couldnt get my car (it's in VA) on weekend because people who write checks dont work weekends. LOL.

Oh well, Monday it is.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X