X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    I've been driving Maggie's bigger cousin for a day now (the SS). I'd be lying if I said she didn't leave a bit of a grin on my face.
    So, that really windy road between Copper Harbor and Eagle River? Conditions were perfect this past Saturday...mighta hit 85-90 on a couple stretches, and most of the 30-40mph (yellow signs) curves, I did about 15-20 over. It was fun.

Evening, Lodge! Heard it was hot or something last week?
    Had a blast on the trip. mel's friend (call her S2, and S2 knew a lot of the group previously, including me) had a ton of fun, as we all did. Great food, Great beer/whiskey, good weather. The car show on Sat was awesome, as they leave one town, caravan formation, and then come into the final destination town (Copper Harbor) to park on the main street for people to look at. About 3-4 blocks' worth of cars. It's a sight to see, for sure.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I....just realized I have to work tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I....just realized I have to work tomorrow.
        Same. On the plane home now.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I received $3.1M from Mr. James Langenberg, FBI Special Agent in Charge. The total is now $552,330,803.38.
              Another $3.1M from Mr. James Langenberg, FBI Special Agent in Charge. The total is now $552,640,803.38.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Another $3.1M from Mr. James Langenberg, FBI Special Agent in Charge. The total is now $552,640,803.38.
                I received an unknown amount from Mr. Mark Ruben of the BMW Lotto. Using the average to date, the total is now $561,823,196.18.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RFAlph is raking it in!!

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

At Gillette’s children for little g check up. For those of you keeping score from home he is 5 foot 9 and 125 pounds.

Little gII baseball playoffs start tonight. Hopefully his manager doesn’t screw things up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                      Hopefully his manager doesn’t screw things up.
                      Have him wear the S&SS. Surely the other team will forfeit...
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I've been working pretty much non-stop since 8:30. Thankfully I was able to remember my password to log on to my laptop. And my phone. To which they text a secondary sign on password. The phone number to the Help Desk is on my work phone and I couldn't access it if I forgot the login password.

I opened up my email and had 1,378 total emails since I shut down after work on June 11. Of that total, only 273 were actual emails. The rest was all junk. Deleted all of those, then went to work on the 273. I'm exhausted.

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

At Gillette’s children for little g check up. For those of you keeping score from home he is 5 foot 9 and 125 pounds.

Little gII baseball playoffs start tonight. Hopefully his manager doesn’t screw things up.
                          What are you feeding them out there in flyover country?!?!

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          I've been working pretty much non-stop since 8:30. Thankfully I was able to remember my password to log on to my laptop. And my phone. To which they text a secondary sign on password. The phone number to the Help Desk is on my work phone and I couldn't access it if I forgot the login password.

I opened up my email and had 1,378 total emails since I shut down after work on June 11. Of that total, only 273 were actual emails. The rest was all junk. Deleted all of those, then went to work on the 273. I'm exhausted.
                          I am having heart palpitations reading that number. It would also make me completely bananas to have to go through each one to delete them.

Comment

Scarlet, I feel ya on the email. When i was out 1 week earlier this month i came back to 470. Similarly, about 10% of that was actionable.
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                              Scarlet, I feel ya on the email. When i was out 1 week earlier this month i came back to 470. Similarly, about 10% of that was actionable.
                              I think you should de-prioritize your primary action item and create a focus group to form a committee to find a way to streamline the process of the efficiency of email.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge.

WOW!!! I think back to all the stuff they said wasn't possible... He is as tall as lilnsl almost

Scarlet- hang in there! that is a lot of emails. mr les refused to do emails for yrs at work. When he finally opened his email he had something like 20K

Comment

Working...
                                X