X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 201: A State You Don't Expect

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Good Afternoon Lodge~!

Washer and dryer are here but not hooked up. They aren't allowed to do that. THe dryer hose needs to be cut and they don't have tools for that either. Nice guys tho. Pouring sweat by the time they were done- it is ridiculously hot for all they said it was supposed to be cool and cloudy.
    Geez, when I bought my W/D from Worst Buy they came out and hooked everything right up as part of the deal. They'll even dispose of your old one too if you have one (I didn't.)
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      Geez, when I bought my W/D from Worst Buy they came out and hooked everything right up as part of the deal. They'll even dispose of your old one too if you have one (I didn't.)
      My BIL& SIL have a story about buying a fridge through them just about a month ago. Long story short - it took five attempts for them to deliver it. Once during the process, the delivery man wouldn't do it because he thought it wouldn't fit through their doorway. After all was measured out, it would fit with about a 1/4" to spare. He drove off to his next delivery before any of the numbers could be confirmed. BB realized how badly they screwed up through the whole process that they ended up giving the fridge to the BIL and SIL for about 1/3 the original sale price, and pleaded with them not to share the story on social media.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I received $27M from Dr Godwin Emefele again. The total is now $479,443,523.38.

I received 1,000 kilos of pure gold from Mr. Marcus Walker. At $42,757.28/kg that is $42,757,280.00, and the total is now $522,200,803.38.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            My BIL& SIL have a story about buying a fridge through them just about a month ago. Long story short - it took five attempts for them to deliver it. Once during the process, the delivery man wouldn't do it because he thought it wouldn't fit through their doorway. After all was measured out, it would fit with about a 1/4" to spare. He drove off to his next delivery before any of the numbers could be confirmed. BB realized how badly they screwed up through the whole process that they ended up giving the fridge to the BIL and SIL for about 1/3 the original sale price, and pleaded with them not to share the story on social media.
            Does BB do their own deliveries, or do they contract with a third-party company like Ikea does?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Does BB do their own deliveries, or do they contract with a third-party company like Ikea does?
              Pretty sure it's contract.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                Good morning to tLodge!
                Just made it.

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  I received 1,000 kilos of pure gold from Mr. Marcus Walker. At $42,757.28/kg that is $42,757,280.00, and the total is now $522,200,803.38.
                  I received €1m from MR. WILSON WARREN JOHNSON. Using 1.13 $/€ the total is now $523,330,803.38.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Pretty sure it's contract.
                    I have to trust was Twitch said because I haven't the foggiest idea. If the delivery guy that drove away with the fridge because he didn't want to go through their doorway was a contractor, it's a quick way to lose a lot of business.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

In other news, registering a new car in CO is mondo expensivo.

Moreso because I sprung for personalized plates because I'm a giant dork.

Comment

In other news, registering a new car in CO is mondo expensivo.

Moreso because I sprung for personalized plates because I'm a giant dork.
                        And they say?
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          And they say?
                          DBLDNGR (double danger - refers to a pinball machine's last tilt warning before it actually gives a tilt, usually accompanied by the word "DANGER" flashing twice on the display)

Hope it gets through - it's not taken and the desk worker at the DMV didn't seem to take issue with it.

Comment

DBLDNGR (double danger - refers to a pinball machine's last tilt warning before it actually gives a tilt, usually accompanied by the word "DANGER" flashing twice on the display)

Hope it gets through - it's not taken and the desk worker at the DMV didn't seem to take issue with it.
                            that would be apt plates for my car, since ppl keep hitting it!
                            PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

It is nasty humid and hot. We have had days of T-storms now. It is not July. What the F*

Comment

So my workgroup is about to be down a second person. I'm probably going to be promoted to team leader (boooo). Meanwhile, we're upgrading to a new version of Epic, building a monitoring program for opiate prescriptions and getting our system set up to e-prescribe controlled substances.

Well, looks like I won't be enjoying this summer very much either.
                                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Working...
                                X